Damon Watson - Lost Post Problem

weirdoku

Your missing the point. Having a receipt atleast proves you posted it. lol. Whether they got it is another matter lol.
Exactly. just seen damon's post that hes found the reciept........now this gets interesting! Edited by Rusevelt

Although, to be fair, unless it has the reciever's address on it, it doesn't mean shit? The reciept just says something has been sent to somebody. And we already know he sent 2 sets of pads out at the same time.

Hopefully this is a lesson learnt to all sellers!

Damon..

Why dont you, go and look for the receipt..have a good rummage around, search high and low. As soon as you've found it, you can come back, and tell everyone where to go.

Will save your self so much agro.

Have fun looking for the immaginary receipt.

HERES TO ALL THE TWATS THAT DIDNT BELEIVE I POSTED ;)

Edited by Damon W

Well done Damon you found the receipt. Maybe next time don't just screw it up and chuck it on your floor somewhere.

far from it, i didnt even shift it, it was hung on my whitebored, my mum must have moved it, so there! :P

He sent me a tripod and I got it...

Damon's a good guy.

I expected better of you !

I wasn't taking the piss, I was congratulating him on *actually* doing what he said he had done. Theres always a thread on here about someone ripping someone else off and them saying they've sent something they haven't.

Sheesh, you try to put things simply and all you get it poop !

Over and out for me on this thread....

The problem is sarcasm, or the absence of it, is difficult to pick up over the internet. Something like 'well done you successfully sent something' appears sarcastic.

HOWEVER,

Jarrod's my breadbin, so I've got no intention of furthering this debate-type-thing.