Seats Are For Fags, Stealth Bikes Are Cool

Luke Rainbird

Final coursework portfolio is due in tomorrow morning, so I needed to get on the procrastination. Here's a bike:

gallery_5821_820_72808.jpg

Spec's pretty obvious, few tweaks when I have the funds but other than a slightly lower front end than ideal it rides a treat. Far and away the most fun bike I've ever owned.

I liked the random purple! Reckon she needs a nice slim pivotal seat setup on there though...

I think mine may have to be painted soon to remove the 'Danny Mac's bike' label... Colour still to be decided but should look cool.

Do yellow, no-one has a yellow one, I think. Lol :P

Rainbird! Get some bars, otherwise, good job with the paint!

Cheers guys. The purple was nice (and matched the stitching on the saddle too) but I needed to get away from uni work! Just sprayed the pedals yellow too...

Dave, yellow could look good as could green. A pivotal setup would be nice, if you fancy swinging one my way be my guest ;)

Cheers guys. The purple was nice (and matched the stitching on the saddle too) but I needed to get away from uni work! Just sprayed the pedals yellow too...

Dave, yellow could look good as could green. A pivotal setup would be nice, if you fancy swinging one my way be my guest ;)

Noooo, green is mine!

Except for that green leeson <_< f**ksake.

Yeahhh!!!

I cant believe you've removed the turbine though :( I think the message needs to be put back on your chainstay, too ;)

Oh and seats are for fags, and stealth bikes are cool, if they have glow in the dark stencils on them :P

As Chris said, bring on the tour!!!

I liked the random purple! Reckon she needs a nice slim pivotal seat setup on there though...

I think mine may have to be painted soon to remove the 'Danny Mac's bike' label... Colour still to be decided but should look cool.

Camo dave :)

only you could really pull this off.......spend some time on it do a propper good job :D

Yeahhh!!!

I cant believe you've removed the turbine though :( I think the message needs to be put back on your chainstay, too ;)

Oh and seats are for fags, and stealth bikes are cool, if they have glow in the dark stencils on them :P

As Chris said, bring on the tour!!!

i know, kinda made it stand out from all these hundreds of inspireds....be original and get a deng barge!