The Swine Thread

NicP

currently on mission 20 with the purple pigs after completing the game with the british pigs.... awessommmee.

Whens hogs of war 2 out?

It's been canceled.

It was scheduled for April 09, but there hasn't been any development for months :(

Dunno what the music sounds like, but N-DUBZ is a schoopid [sic] name for a band. YEAH ADDIN A Z TO SUMFIN WHER U USE A S MEKS IT GANGSTR INIT.

This is what their music sounds like, having a chav for a sister makes me knowledged of such utter crap.

I think I have swine flu. What should I do, honestly?

Apart from, go and see Glen - share the love and all...

Stay in bed, make sure other people in your house have masks when they come near you, and drink loads of water and get lots of sleep.

I think that's the general advise?

Told my art teacher I had Swine Flu after I sneezed to try and worm my way out of the exam. I thought it was a brilliant idea, she just looked at me and said - "Nice try, Hannah."

Now all you have to do is hope you die from it. Then you can sue her. Wait, no....

I'd love to hear the response of an emergency operator when someone hysterical comes on screaming they have swine flu...

I tell you what the response is - Go see your GP (which they seemingly never do) or go to the Emergency Department. Right now in Vancouver the Emergency is just full of people with colds, it's really pretty annoying.

I tell you what the response is - Go see your GP (which they seemingly never do) or go to the Emergency Department. Right now in Vancouver the Emergency is just full of people with colds, it's really pretty annoying.

Ah, Tomm... you're a doctor (nearly?) so is the whole thing just a massive over reaction by the media to try and take our minds of the recession? Seems like the pandemic is about as nasty as the standard flu and unless you're a young baby, old or infirm you've got very little to worry about. What was Ryan and Kris's take on the situation?! :P

Seems like the pandemic is about as nasty as the standard flu and unless you're a young baby.

Havent people (albeit a small percentage) died from it though? I think it has been blown out of proportion but its still some to be concerned about...

people die from "normal" flu all the time ....

"Ordinary flu occurs every year during the winter months in the UK. It affects 10-15% of the UK population, causing around 12,000 deaths every year."