Perfection Is A Beautiful Thing!

monkeyseemonkeydo

Just changed a few bits on the Inspired and I've got to say it's now about as perfect as I can make it. Changed to TrialTech drilled rims front and rear (going to keep the rear smooth for the time being to see how I get on), rear TrialTech hub with 13T Try All sprocket which means I can keep my old wheel ground for comps with a Kenda Blue Groove tyre and 14T sprocket. Also gone to an Atomz chain tensioner and now running the TrialTech Lite chain, having used Kool's for the past 8 or 9 years. Finally I've got the awesome Phat Pads on with pimp blue anodised backings which seem, from first impressions on the smooth rim, to be just as incredible as with a grind.

Big thanks to Adam at Tarty and Dave at TrialTech for helping me out with all the bits :).

Anyway, comments welcome but suffice to say I love it! :D

dsc05266medium.jpg

dsc05270medium.jpg

dsc05269medium.jpg

dsc05273mediums.jpg

Nah, Danny is just riding a Dave Marshall signiture edition rig lately

Looks good dude, now go and get another video out ;)

Shouldn't the Dave Marshall Signature rig be camo coloured? Must be hard for Action Man to defeat the baddies on a bright blue bike...

The vid will be soon, we're still not overally happy with it at the mo.

That looks awsome, How are phat pads on smooth rim?

if there was something white on the rear it would be amazing.

Have only had a quick play in the garden but first impressions are that the brake is almost better on the smooth rim- feels really strong. Will have to go for a proper ride somewhen though and get a proper feel for it.

Hmm... white on the back you say? White slaves maybe...?

Have only had a quick play in the garden but first impressions are that the brake is almost better on the smooth rim- feels really strong. Will have to go for a proper ride somewhen though and get a proper feel for it.

If it stays dry later on, maybe verwood tonight? Give it a proper run for its money

Interesting, May have to invest :shifty:

YES! White slaves would make that bike loook so perfect!