Tonight I Am Going To Commit A Crime

Mr Motivator

Yer i was thinking of doing my usual reporting duties as well :-

Course he can be caught once he's got his bike. I'll gladly be passing this on to my skipper if he went ahead with it.

Funny this came up in a thread where jobsworth dicks had already been mentioned.

Insane that there's police everywhere? That's a good thing surely?

Not if there's so many of them that they get bored and start picking on petty little things that no-one gives a shit about, or searching people for no reason.

If so why on earth are you on the trials forum, there are certain things that come with the territory mate. Maybe its time YOU were 'made to dissapear'.

Are you planning on knocking him off, or just banning him from the forum? :P

To everyone saying that they can't know who he possibly is from the internet though, there is such things as IP addresses. I'm sure they could, whether they would EVER bother just cos Mr. Plod wants a promotion is a different matter.

They'd have to ask us for the IP though, I'm pretty sure with data protection laws that they'd need a fairly decent argument before we were forced to hand over any info, by which point.. it may have disappeared already.

Yer good point, i kinda just figured you'd have to oblige if they asked, i guess they'd need a warrant and stuff though which they can't just do on rumour.

On a similair note, we know exactly where my 2 mates bikes which got nicked are, in a house. Police can't do f**k all about it cos they can't get a warrant just going on rumour and information from the estate etc. We can't do anything about it cos it's inside the actual house of a massive pikey family and no way of getting in, plus the repercussions from them would probably be massive if we did decide to rob their house for them lol. Been driving past there alot in the hope of seeing them shifting the bikes and getting a photo which the cops say is sufficient, but no joy. Any ideas?

Edited by Max Quinn

Smoke bombs through the front an back, bound to clear the house out.

Good plan, now just gotta find someone with the balls :shifty: The peoples whos bikes they are aren't up for anything serious an risky an i'm not gonna do it for them when it's not my bike lol :P

Can you see the bikes? Just snap some photos through the windows or something?

On an un-related note, i have the worst memory in the world, still got that tee? :$ :P

Nah can't see the bikes through the windows. :(

An yer you do haha :P But i kinda forgot about it too and left it sitting in a safe cupboard, hit me up.

Too late now because the crime has occured.............

..........but, I'd just walk in, in my normal clothes, cut the lock and walk out with my bike.

For the sake of 20 bucks they're not going to spend time searching through hours of cctv and spending days/weeks keeping an eye out for 'the kid who took his bike back'.

You could have even left a nice letter with the cut lock, explaining why them locking your bike up was thoroughly out of order and that you were kind enough to cut the chain in such a way as that they could use it again.

Edited by James Quigley

You know guys i just thought of a good solution to a little problem.

Say he does go back to going in regularly on that bike and they decide to be so arsy they investigate it and maybe end up trying to detain him at the station there could be trouble and there is our problem.

However seeing as the revolutionarily liberating history this bike has im sure someone on here would like it for the sentimental value. A swap would be perfect for this!

VIVE LA REVOLUCION!!

lol