Tonight I Am Going To Commit A Crime

Mr Motivator

Then buy some spray paint and go out writing 'f**k BTP' on any walls you can find

Now we really are talking criminal damage. And generally deserving an ASBO... At the end of the day, the people that put the 'clamp' on were just following procedure and doing their job. It sucks and if you can get away with getting your bike back without causing excessive damage (or getting caught) go for it, but being an arse and spray painting crap everywhere is just stupid.

Now we really are talking criminal damage. And generally deserving an ASBO... At the end of the day, the people that put the 'clamp' on were just following procedure and doing their job. It sucks and if you can get away with getting your bike back without causing excessive damage (or getting caught) go for it, but being an arse and spray painting crap everywhere is just stupid.

was masive sarcasm perhaps?

in realtion to casual joes comment, you couldnt do that in southend, theres two police stations in town (southend) and where ever you turn there is a police officer lol its getting insane.

Dont go on your own, friends can help keep a lookout while your getting your bike. Tis good though, once youve got your bike no one can catch you. I really enjoy telling PCs to eat shit when they tell me to get off my bike. Liberating.

Course he can be caught once he's got his bike. I'll gladly be passing this on to my skipper if he went ahead with it.

in realtion to casual joes comment, you couldnt do that in southend, theres two police stations in town (southend) and where ever you turn there is a police officer lol its getting insane.

Insane that there's police everywhere? That's a good thing surely?

For bonus points you ought to leave the chain intact and chop away every bit of railing that's keeping it attached to your bike.

Later, when the replace the railing, you can reapply the chain.

Anyways, good luck! Smile for the cameras too!

you know when theres too much of something it just gets silly, like that type of insane. And yeah it does make you feel safer but still lol.

you know when theres too much of something it just gets silly, like that type of insane. And yeah it does make you feel safer but still lol.

Like when there all in once spot and it's a bit overkill. Had quite a bit of that today but if it reassures people then that's all that counts...

Course he can be caught once he's got his bike. I'll gladly be passing this on to my skipper if he went ahead with it.

can you not sympathise with his situation?

police everywhere is annoying, ruins all everyones fun. i didnt agree to all the laws in place inthis country, only a select few did, f**kin years ago. alot are stupid rules anyways.

Get a life its not your beat so why should you care? Nigh on impossible to link what someone said on a public forum to what happens in real life, not like push bikes have number plates on they can trace your name through.

Get a life its not your beat so why should you care? Nigh on impossible to link what someone said on a public forum to what happens in real life, not like push bikes have number plates on they can trace your name through.

all he knows is his name is mr.motivator hahaha

i commit crime everday........only ever had to pay the price of prison once.(Y)

Cut chain....make off with bike.....Use clothes you wouldent normaly wear ;)

Then go to pay the fine.......to find your bike is stolen......it helps if you have a recipt of an expensive bike .that way ul get more cash out of them

ive done this before.......got a grand for a 400 pound mountain bike :P

Dave x

Actually,

Who thought of those recent massacres in Germany and the US with students killing their schoolmates after seeing the title of this topic?

Me, I thought it was going to be interesting!

You locked you bike up where you weren't supposed too. Pay the fine! It's only £20, or you could easily get caught. What if you get caught trying to con them out of a new bike? Not worth the risk for the sake of £20 if you ask me.

So if your bike is locked in a place it shouldn't be why would they choose to lock it there and leave it there? If I were you I'd get a load of shitty bikes from the tip and a load of cheap locks and lock them all around the train station and leave them there.

I wouldn't really do this like but I'd like to.

wait, they have put their lock on it, so i assume you own lock is on there also,

you cant just go and undo your own and cut their's, on the camera they will know its the owner doing it, a much bigger problem,

its gota be cheaper to pay the £20 than cut through your own lock.