Mission Compo

Hey Lee,

What sort of price are they after? From what I gather the bikes are a little 'basic'- not the most up to date geometry, a little heavy but also reasonably good for a beginners bike. All depends on the price really!

Edit: Keep an eye on this... would be a good bike if you're not fussed about 20" vs. 26" and it goes for a reasonable price (Y).

Hello,

I had a mission compo, i really loved it. It is great for a beginners bike and really easy to learn on. However the geo is not the best because it has a really really low bottom bracket rise. This is not good because it make thing harder, especially when riding natural.

Willis x

Hey Lee,

What sort of price are they after? From what I gather the bikes are a little 'basic'- not the most up to date geometry, a little heavy but also reasonably good for a beginners bike. All depends on the price really!

Edit: Keep an eye on this... would be a good bike if you're not fussed about 20" vs. 26" and it goes for a reasonable price (Y).

Cheers for the advice .Wow I'll be def keeping an eye on the Onza - I want that one - It will be mine !!!