Close

stunt man t

inspired fourplay  

23 members have voted

1. 1. street or trials

• trials
    • street

It is neither a street bike or a trials bike, it's just a bike that does whatever you want. Now quit bitching and ride them!

ok ok that proves my point

its NOT a trials bike and you say it is

at the end of the day the whole point with trials is to ride youre own style with the bike you like and do what you want to do

Who gives a flying shit? Your opinion on whether it's a street or trials frame isn't going to make it any different to ride.

that wasnt the point of the poll?

at the end of the day the whole point with trials is to ride youre own style with the bike you like and do what you want to do

CAPTAIN CONTRADICTION STRIKES AGAIN!

So, you made this poll to define my bike into one specific category, and then you say that it doesn't matter what you do on your bike.

THUS, if trials is such a WIDE GENRE of bike sport - because it doesn't matter what you do on it - then it is a trials bike.

Edited by Bruce Lee

CAPTAIN CONTRADICTION STRIKES AGAIN!

So, you made this poll to define my bike into one specific category, and then you say that it doesn't matter what you do on your bike.

THUS, if trials is such a WIDE GENRE of bike sport - because it doesn't matter what you do on it - then it is a trials bike.

:lol: you no what the argument is about mate

Oh, is it that my bike is better than yours?

youre bike???

ive got a onza ice? (trials bike)

youve got an inspired? ( street bike)

but you dont no what you wanna do mate?

one minute ............. blah blah blah

i aint getting personal

not on the forum

Edited by stunt man t

Just buy one.....u wont regret it, u can still do all your trials moves like 100s of owners out there that are specifically trials riders who wanna link some streety moves in and ride like they stole it!

Just buy one.....u wont regret it, u can still do all your trials moves like 100s of owners out there that are specifically trials riders who wanna link some streety moves in and ride like they stole it!

i cant ride no bigger then 19/20" just feels wierd

im used to bmx's so i cudnt ride one

i was only asking people to vote not to start a war!

to see if people agreed with me or not?

Its a 24" bike that can be used for street or trials.

I use my onza t-rex for bunnyhops and spins. Street frame? Not for everyone else.... but i make it what i want to. Over classification leads to differences and people always ridicule differences. Why create unnecessary hassle?