Any Leicester Riders?

JWright

Krisboats is from Leicester/Syston but is at Uni in Loughborough, and Boumsong is from Loughborough or near there! Josh Greenam as another one, forgot where he's from though because im do tired hahaha!

I lived in Leicester for 18 years and moved up to Liverpool last year! Theres loads to ride there, and alot of Places to ride/riders that live in towns within 30 mins drive. Used to be able to get between 10-20 people out for a ride of a weekend in Leicester when I lived there on some occasions.

Once your a member, if you put a ride in the rides/locations sub-forum i'm sure you could get a few people down :) Add me on msn if you like fella

Jonny__Mc@hotmail.com

Yarp, Leicester/ Loughborough are awesome :D

There's loads of places to ride in Leicester, your practically tripping over them. The trains run between Loughborough and Leicester every 20 minutes Mon-sat and it only takes 10 mins to get there so any time is party time.... except from now as my rear wheel is buggered :(

Sweet thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately im away this weekend :( but was talking to a few mates and tryin to get a ride going next weekend (I belive its a bank holiday weekend?). Were all a fairly low standard, used to all ride as a group when we were younger (looking about 7 years ago now) but are all getting back into it and loving it! We just need a few more people down for a ride really. Any ability. Ill post again in the week next week to try and sort something next weekend.

I kindah wish the Trial Bike scene was as big in The Netherlands as it is in the UK :( . I may be happy if I find someone in my COUNTRY for a ride! But you guys in the UK have at least 20 trial bikers in eacht county :o !

Edited by Jaïr

• 3 months later...