Vincent Hermance At Cerny

Ben Swales

what was he talking about in the vid?

Haha - I don't know, I haven't watched it yet... I'm at work (sneakily dooing Tribal Zine translations when I should be translating other stuff :- ) and don't have flash on my computer. If I get time this evening I'll give it a watch an post up what he's saying (Y)

he's talking about the races he won, about koxx and also about the fact he enjoys riding some little comps like the one in this vid

because he likes sharing his skills with other riders and meeting some new people.

thanks!

Woman in the bookstore was talking to a colleague the other day and called her over to the computer to "come watch this awesome video". Recognised the song straight away from the other side of the counter and smiled as i watched their reactions.

It realy has been a success and i'm so pleased for him. His future videos should be on every bodies radar now :D

Well after watching the video i culd tell the reaction would be huge, i showed my teachers at school and they were amazed.

Maybe the next ryan leech? But of course with his own style!!

I personally think he's in completly different league than ryan leech....

It probably wont be long before danny and dave get approached by the likes of Nike or Sky, and get paid sh*t loads to do various tv ads and other promotional stuff. Nice one chaps (Y)

Thats a damn interesting point, many famous internet stars have made it onto TV in some other form.

Most notorious I can think of is the body popping guy, David Elsewhere, who has starred in adverts, to films.