Need To Get Intouch With Magura

Jack Morton

As the title say's i need to get intouch with Magura

I've looked round there website, A countless amount of time's and never so far found a email address. So wanted to no if anyone knew where i could find the email address for them or maybe you even have it.

Help would be aprishiated

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Jack

Well my lever cracked. Not on the clamp bit, On the back of it between where the lever bolt's in and the clamp

crackedmaguralever.jpg

And i wanted to no if they would do a half price replacement

Cause i didnt bash it / fall of anything along them lines i was hoping of a wall when i noticed it.

Never over tightented the bolt . Well only once when i first took the lever out and the lever didn't come back out. After that never again

Well it's worth a shot before going and buying a new one. Anyways getting back ontopic does anyone have contact detail's for magura.

Or, get in touch with Magura, and see if he can get one cheaper...

I doubt they'll warrenty it though to be honest mate, it's obvious that it has had a few knocks.

True but If you got them from tartybikes may as well just buy a set ? at the LBS it's £30-£40ish for a pair of magura leaver and body.

From tartybikes.

Magura Logo

Magura HS33 Lever, 2005

From £39.15 to £44.04

Maximum torque for handlebar clamp bolt is 4Nm. Over tightening this bolt may cause the lever assembly to break and this is not covered under warranty.

T@RTYB!KES :)

Venhill used to be/are the UK importers for Magura and deal with warranty claims. However, 05 Magura's levers will crack at that point simply due to it being poorly designed. If and when you get a replacement lever, take a dremel and round off that corner to remove the stress riser which causes levers to crack when used for trials. Or at least wait until the lever starts to crack then attack it with a Dremel which is what I've done.

Edit:

www.venhill.co.uk

info@venhill.co.uk

Venhill Engineering Ltd

21 Ranmore Road

Dorking

Surrey

RH4 1HE

01306 885111