Inspired Fourplay- Love Or Hate?

TokyoTrials

Just wondering what people on here think of the Inspired Fourplay. I have on in black and love it:)

Click here! for link to there website if needs be.

I think they look fresh, I love them.

EDIT: From someone being from Japan (No offence) your gramma is amazing, perfect English. (Y)

Edited by JackC123

I think they look fresh, I love them.

EDIT: From someone being from Japan (No offence) your gramma is amazing, perfect English. (Y)

ha ha. I'm actually from England. Just living in Tokyo.

For some reason it says that I am Japanese when I fill in my current location. oh well.

:wub::wub:

In Japan people are allowed to ride on the pavement. I ride through the streets of Shibuya dodging 1000's of pedestrians ever day, and no one gives a damn. It really annoys me when people shout at me in the UK for riding on there 6 meters wide empty pavement.

In Japan people are allowed to ride on the pavement. I ride through the streets of Shibuya dodging 1000's of pedestrians ever day, and no one gives a damn. It really annoys me when people shout at me in the UK for riding on there 6 meters wide empty pavement.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I was pushing my DJ bike along the empty path to the bike shop, walking with a mate and this gay community officer starts haveing an epi over us. He started going on about a girls legs being broken by a bike running them over? I can't quite fully renember seeing as it was last summer holidays. :P

wondering if anyone run's one without a dmr moto tire on the front!

Its just a front trye on an inspired really, I mean not many of us who ride them do massive to front gaps, or silly TGS'y stuff. On the rear I have a slick as feck swap thing and have taken an angle grinder to it to try and get the side bobbles off but ended up almost choking to death, i don't really find that on what I ride i need uber grippy tyres. Others will disagree

Just looking at all of the inspired's and was wondering if anyone run's one without a dmr moto tire on the front! Seems to be the tire of choose.

Glad so many love the inspired frames, i love mine to bits aswell. I use a tioga comp 3 tyre on the front for more grip wen i bunnyhop to front wheel and its a light tyre.

My inspired bike, having white Trialtech rims soon.

post-2074-1239971247_thumb.jpg

Edited by John Shrewsbury

Yup. I can backwheel and sidehop as well as I could on my Monty 20" but can also manual, bunnyhop, spin etc far better. It just feels right for anything you throw it at.

Agreed, when I first got my insipred I was dead nervous, I hadn't ridden a bike which wasn't a mod for 2-3years, so was really gentle with it at first got used to the extra size etc. But the other night I sidehopped (dirty word when your riding an inspired!) as big as I did on my A3 and KO set up for a rather more TGS stlye of riding. Also sold my superstar bmx to fund the inspired and i can do almost all the stuff I did on my BMX on the inspired also! Such a versitile bike.

n193109674_37730298_2404140.jpg

Represent.

they all look so nice!, Matt has a different colour now, Does any one know what colour it is ?

Brap.

Mine's the odd one out :(

what colour is it now ? i bet it one odf the colours you had would fit in lol :)

When i get home im going to retake the pictures of mine, im not impressed with the ones i took originally, and i have changed a few little bits and added others.