Megamo Stock Rear Hub

tdubz

hi guys

i recently aquired a megamo from ebay, its not my only trials bike but i have always wanted a megamo so bought it at like 50 quid....

anyway i have destroyed the rear hub... i think its the freehub thats gone

so i wanted to put my hope complete wheel from my other bike on as a quick fix untill i maybe got the wheel fixed

BUT IT WONT FIT!!!!!!!

i was wondering wether i have to purchase a specific megamo hub for the frame or a hub by another brand which will fit with suitable preformance for trials....

thanks guys

if it helps the megamo is quite old ill try and put a pic up but im in new zealand at the moment and my bike is at home.... just had a spare minute in a net cafe and thought id try my luck

if its a 150mm back end then a lot of DH hubs come in that width for the wider back ends those rigs have.

the pro II (not the trials one) can be bought in a 150mm spacing,

but sun ringle hubs, atomlab, funn, halo and hope hubs all have 150mm options if that the size required?

why not measure the spacing so you know?

i'v just asked...and he remembers it being 155mm....tis definitely not standard...although i expect 150mm could work..?

as above..i don't remember them having freehubs either..but the previous owner might've put a new freehub on? Chances are it was shit...weld it and front freewheel for sure (Y)

adam