The Dj Portsmouth Ride 2009

Made it as far as Castle Point, then ijuddered again and started making a weird noise. I had to pull over, ended up calling the RAC to tow me home.

My gearbox is officially dead Dave, hopefully gonna get one sorted this week, then it's all good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The noises in portsmoth were not right at all.

Unlucky nick....(N)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Dave Anscombe

It really was such a fun ride, just wish I hadn't been so hungover/feeling ill. I got some big stuff done by the end, for me - was very impressed with myself. Was nice meeting some new faces, and seeing some good riding!

R.I.P Dj

was a good ride today, new faces, good riding and a fun atmosphere even with the rain.

jardo u didnt ring me, u just pretend u care about the trials scene.

unlucky with the car samwell but sainsburys is in a pretty bad part of town.

eastcoast trials crew (ryan, tom adrian) are pretty sound, had a good bounce with them on saturday too.

Made it as far as Castle Point, then ijuddered again and started making a weird noise. I had to pull over, ended up calling the RAC to tow me home.

My gearbox is officially dead Dave, hopefully gonna get one sorted this week, then it's all good.

You carried on driving it with no oil in the gearbox?! If it was just a seal to start with it's now a new gearbox isn't it?!

Edit: And Jarrod, do you actually have a bike and ride anymore?

You carried on driving it with no oil in the gearbox?! If it was just a seal to start with it's now a new gearbox isn't it?!

I still had oil in the gearbox when i left. But yeah I need to replace it now.

Very good ride! Real shame about the weather but I think most people had a good ride! That screen in Guildhall Square is so random! I managed to get two tapes of footage so expect a video fairly shortly, got a few things to do before I can sit down to edit it. R.I.P DJ :bunny::deej:

was a good ride today, new faces, good riding and a fun atmosphere even with the rain.

unlucky with the car samwell but sainsburys is in a pretty bad part of town.

eastcoast trials crew (ryan, tom adrian) are pretty sound, had a good bounce with them on saturday too.

WUT? There's a sainsburys here?!

Very good ride! Real shame about the weather but I think most people had a good ride! That screen in Guildhall Square is so random! I managed to get two tapes of footage so expect a video fairly shortly, got a few things to do before I can sit down to edit it. R.I.P DJ :bunny::deej:

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to see you again jonny :)

Edited by Dave Anscombe

Was a good ride. Didn't ride as much as I'd wanted, but couldn't seem to do anything today!

Was good to meet people and spend most of the day watching some mad stuff go down.

Edd

(the unicyclist with normal length legs) :lol:

hahahahaha the short one then :P

sorry if i got in any of your way .....im good at getting in the way me :P

I know, because I've got the wrong number for you haha ! Sam gave it to me the other day and I took it down wrong, theres a digit missing:$

I have a bike but I don't ride anymore, lots of Ankle injuries stopped me from ever getting into trials properly.

But I can do a fair bit of street riding, although I ride XC and road bikes mainly because there a bit less demanding on the joints and muscles :)

I'd love to get back into it though, I'm going to try and step it up a bit and try getting out to a few rides (Y)

Edited by Pashley26

Whos the tall bloke that used my head as a arm rest aka the bynny hop monster.......he was ded sound (Y)

Haha that would be me. Although i did manage to snap the Tensile Protoype forks today as well... ahh well has been such a good day and such a good laugh. I dont mind the forks going.

Was good to get back up to pompy again, see some old faces, and meet some new guys.

:bunny: R.I.P :deej:

Haha that would be me. Although i did manage to snap the Tensile Protoype forks today as well... ahh well has been such a good day and such a good laugh. I dont mind the forks going.

Was good to get back up to pompy again, see some old faces, and meet some new guys.

:bunny: R.I.P :deej:

Your sound as a pound you are (Y)

snaped them forks already......jesus to much power :P

Your sound as a pound you are (Y)

snaped them forks already......jesus to much power :P

Hahaha yea 4 nearly 5 days old.... :(

Na can never have enough power. Although so glad i manged that bunny hop by the courts. Was trying it last time i was in pompy, can couldn't quite make it.

was good to meet you edd, markies legs are ridiculously long, lol. cheers for the blast on ur uni.

Was good to meet you too mate. No worries, was nice to see people interested in the unicycle for once. Normally I just get abuse from people in the street. I don't know how you lot ride those trials bikes. I had a go on Alex's and I couldn't even hop up a kurb! You crazy mo'fos!

My whole body is aching today though, im walking round work like an old man! :D

Edited by eddbmxdude