Distro

(A)OK!

well davee, dick! did you think I wasnt going to read this? Of coarse i searched google. nobody seems to carry these things. I dont plan on paying retail online. I did say I was a pro mechanic.

plenty specific. you just wanna be a dick so go f**k yourself? I dont pay full price for bikes. pay attention f**king dimwit

thanks for nothing.

dicks

well davee, dick! did you think I wasnt going to read this? Of coarse i searched google. nobody seems to carry these things. I dont plan on paying retail online. I did say I was a pro mechanic.

plenty specific. you just wanna be a dick so go f**k yourself? I dont pay full price for bikes. pay attention f**king dimwit

thanks for nothing.

dicks

who gives a f**k if your a pro mechanic?? i am a professional bar man, but i cant walk up to any brewery and get my spirits for trade price!

thanks for nothing.

dicks

I think.... Dave was saying nothing bad towards you more towards the guy who gave the full web address thinking you wouldnt have the common sense to look it up yourself, which you obviously did. In no way was dave being a dick towards you....

I dont think there is anyway really you can get a bike at wholesale unless you work for a bike company/shop who is connected to the distributors.

thanks for nothing.

dicks

He was trying to help? If you don't want help then don't post up!

Just in case you didn't know, TartyBikes ARE an importer, so just shafted yourself for nothing.

Reported, just thought I'd say before everyone else does...

thanks for nothing.

dicks

Seems your a pro arsehole too. Seriously, grow up.