Grips?

Nick Melson

Is there any foam grips that are quite stretchy because foam grips hurt because your holding the bar to tight ect.. and normal rubber grips hurt so i was wanting to know s there any foam grips that are stretchy so i can put them over the top of rubber grips?

Man, that would feel like utter shit... Have you tried BMX grips at all? Stuff like the ODI Longnecks are pretty comfy...

Thinking about it, it would and no ill have to look into them :)

Its just i hate wearing gloves but then i have to because the grips are painful.

Edited by Nick Melson

Trialtech foam grips are the best I've ever used, they last much longer then other foam grips and they are thicker, so it achually feels like a grip instead of a slightly cushioned handlebar.

So, I'd recommend Trialtech foams. (Y)

P.S: The more you ride with them the more cushiony they become. :rockon:

Edited by Dave!

Man, that would feel like utter shit... Have you tried BMX grips at all? Stuff like the ODI Longnecks are pretty comfy...

yup, exactly what i was gunna say. i ride mutiny grips, squishy like foamys but grippy like hell!

havnt one blister since i got them (Y)

Used hundreds of grips trialtech foams are the best hands down!!!

they're alot thicker than say monty foams so comtable and they'er like £5.

can't go wrong.

better then spending £15 on lock ons.......i found trialtech foams last longer than ANYTHING!!!!

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...category_id=132

Another vote for ODI Longnecks here. They don't really wear out, they just squish down. Really comfy grips!

Ritchey foam grips are nice too, they're a lot thicker than normal foam grips. I think Wiggle still sell them...

Okay thanks for all your answers im going to have to buy some trial tech foam grips and some bmx ones just to try see which are better :)

if you are gonna go BMX stylee go with ODI lock-ons. really comfy! easier to get on and of. trialtech are a f**ker. once they'er on, they ain't moving.

Try-All foams.

They last for a ridiculously long time, and are damn comfy.

I ride gloveless (only wear gloves when it is freezing winter weather), I get pain from the blisters on my hand after a long days ride, but aside from that they are perfect.

Initially going from gloves to no gloves will be painful, just stick with it and you'll soon get used to riding without.