New I Pod Shuffle

Davetrials

I agree with the fact that ipod headphones are SHITE.

My 15 quid skull candys are 100000000x better. I don't listen to anything else. I'd prefer to sit there listening to nothing than to use shite headphones.

Don't act like some sort of audiophile with £15 skull candy headphones haha :P

I take it you haven't read any of the information about aftermarket headphones that are going to be coming out then Dave?

Personally, I prefer the old ones.

No ive only watched the video. but i meant like i have my own headphones now, i dont want to be shelling out a shit load of cash for some more!!

I agree with the fact that ipod headphones are SHITE.

My 15 quid skull candys are 100000000x better. I don't listen to anything else. I'd prefer to sit there listening to nothing than to use shite headphones.

Worlds most expencive headphones

Listen to some of your hardcore rave music on them, THEN go back to your skull candys. ;)

No ive only watched the video. but i meant like i have my own headphones now, i dont want to be shelling out a shit load of cash for some more!!

No doubt someone will develop an adaptor so you can have a standard headphone jack as well as the controls.

A bit like the old Sony Minidisk players use to have?

Battery & Power – Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery, Playback time: Up to 10 hours when fully charged, Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (Sold Separately)

so crap battery life and you have to buy the charger seperatley, no thanks

edit: hold tight i cant even find the dock for it anyway found it, its £15

Edited by Sam Ward

In the box

iPod shuffle

Apple Earphones with Remote

iPod shuffle USB cable (1.8 in/45 mm)

Quick Start guide

Say what?

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/specs.html

I know a lot of you think Apple are rip off merchants, but do you REALLY think they'd sell an iPod without the cable to even connect it to your computer?! How much f**king stick would they get for that?

Edited by JonMack

I have two mighty mice which I stole from uni, good times :D

You, b*****d. :P People started doing that at Uni, so they made it so you couldn't take them out .. how ever they did it.

I'll try and take it apart, no doubt I'll be left mouseless, as I'm usually to lazy to put stuff back together. :(

The roller balls on mine always stop working, on like my 3rd mouse, luckily I don't pay for them lol

any idea how to fix it?

First time is a pain the ass to get the screws out but I've done mine loads since.

Back to the shuffle, old one is much better imo, good for riding