Panaracer Fire Fr For An Inspired

Sethgun

ive got a pair sat in my garage at home, they seemed ok when i was running them, but that was only for a few months and then i sold my 24"

Just sitting there you say? :shifty:. How soft do you reckon they are compare to Maxxis Slow Reezay's or something? Need a pair of knobblies for doing comps on with the Inspired...

Just sitting there you say? :shifty:. How soft do you reckon they are compare to Maxxis Slow Reezay's or something? Need a pair of knobblies for doing comps on with the Inspired...

Beat me to it, bitznit. A friend has been running one on the back of his 26" and it seems pretty sweet, definitely worth someone having a go (Y)

see im just not sure about whether these ones or if i go for another high roller but in 42a, as ive got the stiffer 60s. How do people find the 42a? super grippy?

the 42a's, they dont have that red ring around the sidewall do they? some pics ive seen have it

Beat me to it, bitznit. A friend has been running one on the back of his 26" and it seems pretty sweet, definitely worth someone having a go (Y)

pretty good as far as i remember, i used to run them on a full sus bike off road for a lil while and they gripped insanely well. i also have a specialized i used to use on the front as it was a little lighter and narrower.

A friend uses one on the rear of his 24. Has been using it for a year and it has massive moto-cross type tread on it. He has one tiny hole in the sidewall but hasn’t really gotten any pinch flats with the tire. They do have a thinner sidewall but it still works good for trials.