I'm New

i.like.men

im not trying to be rude / harsh / agressive , but there is a new memebers topic / thread , it seems like every day there is a "hi i'm new" and the same old same old is said , "stick to the rules and you'll get validated in no time" or " keep your punctuation up and you'll be validated in no time".

how have you been validated , you have terrible spelling. , the "new member introduce your self here " topic has been made a sticky , saves clogging the forum.

any way just because you read the rules doesnt mean you automatticaly follow them does it.

im not trying to be rude / harsh / agressive , but there is a new memebers topic / thread , it seems like every day there is a "hi i'm new" and the same old same old is said , "stick to the rules and you'll get validated in no time" or " keep your punctuation up and you'll be validated in no time".

how have you been validated , you have terrible spelling. , the "new member introduce your self here " topic has been made a sticky , saves clogging the forum.

any way just because you read the rules doesnt mean you automatticaly follow them does it.

Capital letters Nick and punctuation.

:rolleyes:

u finly uzed a Capitol leta 4 once.

Oh dear!!! No wonder you ended up back with us pre members! Why are you always like that? Sometimes you post really good replys, then you act like a total mong towards someone for no reason.

Why? Surely you can't have a problem with everyone on here?

Oh dear!!! No wonder you ended up back with us pre members! Why are you always like that? Sometimes you post really good replys, then you act like a total mong towards someone for no reason.

Why? Surely you can't have a problem with everyone on here?

Its called sarcasim blud init? More of it? You see.

Im a generally nice person, I have have had bad e-expiriences with people on here.

• 1 month later...