Thecircus' Challenge Thread Of Eternal Glory And Account Suicide

TheCircus

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY

Worth a shot.

Hello, Ryan.

Here are your challenges.

1. Draw a picture in MS paint of teddy sheringham the ex Tottenham Hotspur footballer. You cannot use text or clues but the image must contain some sort of visual identifiers that it is Teddy Sheringham and you may also add any artistic flourishes as you wish to the piece. If it is not immediately recognisable

2. Write a DREAM DIARY. Here you must write 500 words about the pervious nights dream, the only rules are that it has to be FUNNY and True. I'll find out if you are lying, you b*****d.

3. Make a comic where you recreate the epic tale of Teddy Sheringham's opening at Manchester United. Here is the story you must recreate.

In June 1997, Sheringham agreed to join Manchester United in a £3.5million deal. He was signed to replace the iconic Eric Cantona whose retirement had left the Old Trafford faithful demanding a big name to fill the gap. Ironically, his first competitive game for the club was against his former employees, Tottenham, at White Hart Lane. Throughout the game, Sheringham suffered jeers and boos from his former fans, who had been angered by the fact that Sheringham had accused Tottenham of lacking ambition when he made his transfer. In the 60th minute with the score at 0-0, Sheringham missed a penalty, although ended up on the winning side as two late goals gave United the win.

Do it in 10 frames. In MSpaint

Do it in 48 hours aswell. OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.

Sandcastle challenge kindof complete, but portsmouth has no sand as such (see secon photo, I had to walk for 20 miutes to find a patch of sand that big!) and any sand there is has lots of stones in it. DOIPASS?

n791055157_5919902_6899192.jpg

LMAO! did you take a rake, to get rid of those bolders on the beach?

IM NOT IN IT FOR THE GLORY. IM IN IT FOR THE LIFESTYLE!

Also, she has one less email in her inbox after sending it than when writing it?

Check out your messages in a separate window and read one. When you send the message the page is refreshed and the inbox displays one less. Not a good basis to go on i'm afraid.

The written one was screenshotted after the sent one. Look at clock in corner :P

But you can manage that by browsing back through your pages to get the print screen you forgot to take before sending it. The information in the email should still be retrieved so the time would be after.

If your after faults at least pick them because theres no way of doing it other than to fake it.

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY.

f**k coursework.

oh my god what the f**k have i just done

A four way QUADRATHREAT MATCHUP. Here are some challenge for you;

1. You must initiate a conversation with someone on your instant messaging program. During this conversation you must get them to take a picture of themselves with a piece of paper over their face, on this piece of paper must be a realistic drawing of your own face. But remember, the person in the picture can't be you, and we'll find out if you cheat you lying FREAKS.

2. You must perform and record a two minute reading of Shakespeare's Sonnet No. 18. The more serious you make it the better it will be. Bonus points for a VIDEO.

3. Using household objects you must create a piece of modern art which evokes the atmosphere of Europe under the shadow of the IRON CURTAIN. Bonus points will be given for realism and creativity.

48 hours Timeframe.

In this four way matchup the overall winner will be decided at the end of the 48 hours, the prizes are this;

1st Place- NO BAN and a Handshake

2nd Place - NO BAN but no Handshake

3rd Place - 1 day removal of posting rights

4th Place - 10 day removal of posting rights

You are allowed ONE SUBMISSION ONLY.

Oh and also, I don't care if Hannah cheats because she either wont get a reply or will fake a reply which will be pretty easily spottable.

However if anyone is crowned a challenge winner and is then found out to be cheating, we will INITIATE ARMAGEDDON UNTO HIM.

A four way QUADRATHREAT MATCHUP. Here are some challenge for you;

1. You must initiate a conversation with someone on your instant messaging program. During this conversation you must get them to take a picture of themselves with a piece of paper over their face, on this piece of paper must be a realistic drawing of your own face. But remember, the person in the picture can't be you, and we'll find out if you cheat you lying FREAKS.

2. You must perform and record a two minute reading of Shakespeare's Sonnet No. 18. The more serious you make it the better it will be. Bonus points for a VIDEO.

3. Using household objects you must create a piece of modern art which evokes the atmosphere of Europe under the shadow of the IRON CURTAIN. Bonus points will be given for realism and creativity.

48 hours Timeframe.

In this four way matchup the overall winner will be decided at the end of the 48 hours, the prizes are this;

1st Place- NO BAN and a Handshake

2nd Place - NO BAN but no Handshake

3rd Place - 1 day removal of posting rights

4th Place - 10 day removal of posting rights

You are allowed ONE SUBMISSION ONLY.

Oh and also, I don't care if Hannah cheats because she either wont get a reply or will fake a reply which will be pretty easily spottable.

However if anyone is crowned a challenge winner and is then found out to be cheating, we will INITIATE ARMAGEDDON UNTO HIM.

can we print screen them off msn whilst there on cam ?

Edited by Ashley-Wood

[[A s h l ε ч W σ σ d]] says:

draw a pic of my face on your piece of paper and put in fornt of your own ?

Jazzy && Jess I Love You James Thomas Bradford. xx says:

ok doing it now.

yay!!!

urmmmmm i cnt draw uu

try to lol

Jazzy && Jess I Love You James Thomas Bradford. xx is inviting you to start viewing webcam. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

think of someone so sexy lol

You have accepted the invitation to start viewing webcam.

lol

>>

i cant see needs to be darker lines lol

ite 2 mins

haha.jpg

Best i could do lmao, non of my contacts are artists i dont think

Edited by Ashley-Wood

The full list of current failures is in. These are the people who will be failing tommorow unless they provide some RESULTS. Watch these people fail tommorow at midnight;

Haz - 1st

JD - 1st

Hannah - 1st

Nicp - 1st

Boumsong- 1st

Sam Ward - 1st

Has Anyone - 1st

Sam F - 1st

Joe Elding - 1st

Stoozie - 1st

AlextheFerret - 1st

JT - 1st

Rich J - 1st

Adrian - 1st

Watch these people fail the day after at midnight;

Hi Oops Caps - 2nd

The Joker - 2nd

Tris1991- 2nd

Ashley Wood - 2nd

and get ready to watch Fat Pants trail in on the 6th with his genitals gently cupped in the charred, twisted remains of his radio controlled car.