Thecircus' Challenge Thread Of Eternal Glory And Account Suicide

TheCircus

Ignore that;

Why not,

HELLO FRIENDS, I'M HERE FOR GLORY!

Hi, Mr. Grumpy. Here is your special GHOST themed challenge set! (I saw you once made a thread about ghosts and I f**kING LOVE GHOSTS)

1. You must take(make) a picture of a ghost (get creative you bast), and then write a short description of where you found the ghost and the backstory of the ghost. You must then post this on another forum of your choosing. You must elicit a response. Bonus points will be given for scaring children in ghost related spookery.

2. In MSpaint (or another image editor of your choosing, but I like MSpaint) you must make a 12 frame comic remake of the film GHOST. There must be at least 1 close up reproduction of Patrick Swayzes face. The word GHOST must be used in every frame.

3. Write me a 500 word ghost story set in the 1800's. It must have a main character that is a ghostbuster (bonus points for using BILL MURRAY). It must be either scary or funny or a synthesis of the two: Scunny. This Scunny story must be accompanied by at least 1 photograph of you/a different person ghostbusting, there must be a speech bubble exclaiming that, "BUSTING MAKES ME FEEL GOOD".

You have 48 hours. GO.

Edited by TheCircus

'HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY!'

Can't start till monday though! im i'll at the moment

HI SAM.

1. Video yourself doing a 1 minute gymnastics routine, you must not recreate any move more than once. The film must be in slow motion and be set to chariots of fire.

2. Write a 3 page scientific experiment about how you have tried to solve global warming, you must use MATHS and NUMBERS.

3. Bake a cake and in icing on the top you must write a limerick about yourself. Bonus points will be given for legibility of the writing. The cake MUST TASTE GOOD.

48 hours GO.

Also, the list of people currently lined up for a 10 day banning at midnight tonight/tommorow sometime unless they do something good, is:

Ryan.

Hi Oops Caps

The Joker

Tris1991

Ashley Wood

The rap must be a soud recording in MP3 format.

The wrestling matchup must only be recreated by YOU. in sound or video format.

LOL its just going to be, smo smo smoby wha wha wha wha a a a are yo yo yo you do do doing

LOL! I maybe like, smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooby Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing, for 5 mins (:

LOL its just going to be, smo smo smoby wha wha wha wha a a a are yo yo yo you do do doing

LOL! I maybe like, smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooby Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing, for 5 mins (:

Don't waste the opportunity to make it more like:

Smoby, What are you doing?

What are you doing Smoby?

Are you doing Smoby? What?

You doing Smoby? What? Ahh...

Doing Smoby, What are you?

3. Write me a 500 word ghost story set in the 1800's. It must have a main character that is a ghostbuster (bonus points for using BILL MURRAY). It must be either scary or funny or a synthesis of the two: Scunny. This Scunny story must be accompanied by at least 1 photograph of you/a different person ghostbusting, there must be a speech bubble exclaiming that, "BUSTING MAKES ME FEEL GOOD".

The_Haunted_Circus.doc

Enjoy.

Without a doubt, this is the most comprehensive guide to ghosts and their busting that the world has ever seen. I especially liked the Are You Afraid of the Dark reference, and for it I give you a pass and a dowry of bountiful gold coins.

No one actually gets banned. ;)

Just you wait, JT!

Moderator ENGAGE!

Without a doubt, this is the most comprehensive guide to ghosts and their busting that the world has ever seen. I especially liked the Are You Afraid of the Dark reference, and for it I give you a pass and a dowry of bountiful gold coins.

Eeeeexcellent.

And let that be a guide to the rest of you little f**kers, get your act together, that took me about 45 minutes!!

It should be complimentary for new members when there time comes. Complete the challenge and pass on to full membership. Fail and get perma banned.

Maybe selected members? 10day ban then they can try again? haha.

Can we have this for a week or something? See how it goes?