Echo Tr Brake Reviews

sUm

Hey there, as the title suggests, I'm looking for opinions about the Echo TR brake. It hasn't been on the market for very long so I haven't heard much feedback about them. The reason I'm wondering about them is because I need to replace my leaky Magura HS33, and I'm able to get a TR for less than a new Magura.

Specifically I'm hoping to hear about how the lever feels and whether or not it tends to leak. Thanks in advance.

They actually leak, because they are made of 7075 or 6061 aluminum. The Magura ones are some other alloy and when bled with water they do not corrode like the Echo ones.

Never ridden a TR brake, but the old ones were great when bled with oil. I suppose these would be the same.

Their lever is great by the way.

After all the hassle I had with my Dengura, I'd avoid any brakes from Deng, which is a shame really, as they do look nice.

Being british, I like to buy british things if I can. Not because I take pride in where I live, because if it breaks I don't have to pay a lot to send it back. ;)