Tf Confessions

Davetrials

You lot are a bunch of f**king animals! Someone is dying of cancer and all we can offer her are page upon page of vile and disgusting jokes? Come on now!

Jade, I hope this message finds you well, and I'd like to offer you my support:

There are a few clumps of hair in the drain in my bath. They're yours if you want them.

You lot are a bunch of f**king animals! Someone is dying of cancer and all we can offer her are page upon page of vile and disgusting jokes? Come on now!

Jade, I hope this message finds you well, and I'd like to offer you my support:

There are a few clumps of hair in the drain in my bath. They're yours if you want them.

I was going to rip you a new one for being overly sensitive until the last line, you f**k!

Anyway, whoever it was who changed the confessions password, your a genius. I was going to do that

Yeah, whoever changed the password could at least post up what's on there couldn't they, rather than just changing the password so no one else can. (N)

Yeah I would have continued to post stuff.

EDIT:

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THESE CONFESSIONS

tfconfessions2@googlemail.com

(If someone could edit the original post that would be fantastic)

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

I blame the joker for the untimely death of this thread by posting up the password for fat pants to change it.

Seems the only logical explanation as he was the only one getting the piss taken out of him.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems we have our first one

First off, watch out, this one is a bit ill... One of my ex-girlfriends used to be very up for anal sex. We used to do it all the time, it was always a bit more exciting than regular sex. I used to love it! Anyway, this one time, we were at it but she said we might have to stop because she said it was a little painfull this time and that she was a little constipated recently. I started to cum in her and she said "no we have to stop, this hurts". So I pulled out, went to the toilet and got back in bed and slept till the morning. When we woke up in the morning I fancied a bit of nookie, so did all the usual stuff to get her turned on, we started to have sex and I soon sugested anal, to which she said "yeah ok", we got into doggy position and I slipped in the bum. We were at it for a few mins, then I started to smell soemthing pooey. I looked down to see that my johnson now had a wet brown coating, all over. I pulled out and rushed to the toilet to clean up. It was quite embarasing for her and what had obviously happened, is that my man milk over night had somehow softened her constipation. Anyway that was bad enough. A few days later at college I was taking a piss and looked at my knob, all around the tip was red and inflamed, as days went by it became increasingly painfull to pee. I went to the doctors and told him it hurt to wee. He gave me all the questions about unprotected sex etc, I didn't give up anything about the anal adventure. He prescribed me some canesten cream which did nothing. I couldn't have sex and it was really bad to pee, I had to go back to the doctors when a pussy spot apeared at the tip of my willy and I ended up telling him the whole story to which he looked pretty horrified and told me to try nappy rash cream. It did clear up eventually clear up.

Moral of the story; wear a johnny for anal, or at least make sure she doesn't need to "go".

I think someone might guess who this is as you are one of my close friends, but try keep it to yourself eh ;)