Tartydays?

Mikey Tomo

Never been to Reading but is there enough things to suit the beginners and the world class?

No offence, but your an idiot... If you place it somewhere like reading, its just another city ride, not to mention we dont actually have permission to ride there, so cant really see you gettin the backing you want from a company to help make the event big, if the whole event is a (technically) illegal street ride.

No offence, but your an idiot... If you place it somewhere like reading, its just another city ride, not to mention we dont actually have permission to ride there, so cant really see you gettin the backing you want from a company to help make the event big, if the whole event is a (technically) illegal street ride.

Its not all street :helmet:

Blackpool rocks then?

Definitely not, as stan said before they are really repetitive...

How about Farleton Knott? Hundreds of thousands of rocks, loads of sizes, plenty of land for camping, and i am guessing half the people on this forum don't even know what i am talking about which makes it new and novel - exactly what you need for this kind of event! Only thing is we don't know who owns the land and if he would be cool about using it in this way!

Definitely not, as stan said before they are really repetitive...

How about Farleton Knott? Hundreds of thousands of rocks, loads of sizes, plenty of land for camping, and i am guessing half the people on this forum don't even know what i am talking about which makes it new and novel - exactly what you need for this kind of event! Only thing is we don't know who owns the land and if he would be cool about using it in this way!

sounds good, someone needs to do some digging :shifty:

Matlock Quarry ?

-100's/1000's of different rocks of all shapes and sizes.

-As far as i am aware you don't need permission to ride on there.

-Plenty of room for Tents etc.

-Car parking im not to sure of, I'm not sure if getting into the actual quarry itself is accesable via car ?

-Sainsburys a 5-10 minute walk down the road for food,drink, toiletries and wash facility's (Face and hands only, no showers :P), also a petrol station there.

Just seems and cheap and decent option thats all :)