Jack Meek Trialmag

Ross Gardner

Hey,

Just been sent these by Nick G to put up for Jack. He has just featured in the Feb issue of another international bike magazine; Trialmag. Its a newly released mag that features Moto and bike trials, well worth a peep!

More.

More...

Enjoy!

post-8311-1232318352_thumb.jpg

post-8311-1232318385_thumb.jpg

post-8311-1232318935_thumb.jpg

post-8311-1232318949_thumb.jpg

post-8311-1232319196_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ross Gardner

Wow! 2 interviews in the one month!!

Congrats Jack, you deserve it. Your riding is always exciting to watch and hope I can catch you soon.

PS. Thanks for putting in that photo of us, haha. Can now say I have appeared in an international mag on my bike!!! (technically)

Edited by .mitch

Ben that is fair comment.

I'm just making people aware that trials is out in the magazines. now the quality you get off the internet will never be as good as holding the magazine in your hands. This would be somthing alot of riders would of missed seeing and its more for the publicity of the magazines. Bear in mind these are temporary files and will be deleted after the topic becomes old with new topics.

I would like to say thank you to mbuk again.

If people feel they would like to see more trials in mbuk then send them a email saying so. Numbers is what they listen too. If you think you

Have good idea for shoot then email the idea and mabey you will be in mbuk one day no matter what age you are.

Now a massive thanks to trials magazine and everyone start subscribing. It's got loads of trials that the forum might see go under the radar.

Hope that clears any worries/concerns.