Butler N Slinger Will Be On Tv Soon

Davetrials

We were told we weren't allowed to publicly announce it - which is why we haven't :)

until now

If that foreign version is anything to go by - it should be very errr entertaining.

personally I would back andrei and his gang to be victorious out of the three - just because of the parkour.

I can't wait.

until now

If that foreign version is anything to go by - it should be very errr entertaining.

personally I would back andrei and his gang to be victorious out of the three - just because of the parkour.

I can't wait.

No, still not been given the go ahead to talk about it! You'll know when I have ;)

however by the tone of your post above we would come to the conclusion that you are taking part!? and you will be on telly?

Yes, we are through to the next stage - as somebody else mentioned above (not me!).

Andrei told me he wasn't involved with BGT and I've never had him down as the lying type, so I assume he's not?

Yes, we are through to the next stage - as somebody else mentioned above (not me!).

Andrei told me he wasn't involved with BGT and I've never had him down as the lying type, so I assume he's not?

If anything along those lines Andrei would have denied anything had he been asked so as if something didn't work out in the end he wouldn't look bad. If he is on it with Piptrix (youtube him if you havn't seen him) then it should be pretty interesting.

Rich

• 4 weeks later...