Is Trials Uk Dead? (bike Shop)

sayshell

hey I made an order 3 days ago at trials uk, but they haven't responded or done anything and haven't returned any of my emails. Does anyone know whats going on?

To be honest I think you will be lucky to get your order within the next 3 months, what with it having to go to canada; after all that it will probably be wrong :rolleyes:

They don't send out dispatch notices, but i got an email off Dan yesterday and he said everything was running as normal, just that the phones were down.

I ordered a lever from him, so if it doesn't arrive by Friday i can't build my brake, or ride my bike. :(

I can't figure out why people are still ordering on this website!

This company is a joke.

No stock, or false stock....liar.....mistakes...

They are really inefficient.

my advice: if you can , cancel your order and do it on a real shop!

I think nowadays people only order from Dan if it's something Tarty doesn't sell/Have in stock.

Muel was very hesitant to order from Dan but the part he has no patience and wanted the part asap, he therefore put a little bit of faith in Dan (Probably misplaced).

I always used to order from Dan, never cocked an order up although i did have to wait 10 days for a bleed kit (Not his fault but if i'd have ordered from tarty, it wouldn't have happened)

Tartys getting my money from now on.

I could have waited, but I want to ride this weekend so I ordered it from Dan. Last time I ordered from him was only a couple of months ago and it took 4 days if I remember rightly.

Edited by Muel

I keep ringing them trying to order my new frame, but am getting no reply every time. I must have tried five times over the last two days.

Stop trying.

Everyone just stop buying stuff from trials-uk! They're a joke! Tell the masses!

I ordered a czar frame, front brake, clamps and pads, on the 30th of december, I rang him and asked when they would arrive, he said early the following week, so i wated, and surprise surprise, it didnt turn up, so I rung him on thursday of that week, and he said it would be with me by the next day, and still, nothing. So i tried ringing him all day monday and tuesday, and there was no answer. Finally managed to get hold of him today, and he said it will definately be here by tomorrow. If it is'nt here, then i'm going to kill someone. :angry:

Kiwi.

he said it will definately be here by tomorrow.

Nice! It's the usual answer of the famous dan!

I said that to me everyday during...weeks

I received my wheel 2 month later.

So you can expect to have your order with you....not tomorrow.

Hang on! I'm sure you will get it one day.

Nice! It's the usual answer of the famous dan!

I said that to me everyday during...weeks

I received my wheel 2 month later.

So you can expect to have your order with you....not tomorrow.

Hang on! I'm sure you will get it one day.

Haha! Very true, i'm not counting on anything, but, i've got a glimmer of hope..... :P

I can't figure out why people are still ordering on this website!

This company is a joke.

No stock, or false stock....liar.....mistakes...

They are really inefficient.

my advice: if you can , cancel your order and do it on a real shop!

oh so its not just me??? They screwed up 5/6 of my orders made me really pissed. I thought they were just screwing me over cause im from canada and can't do a thing about it. I would have ordered from tarty but they don't have 24" coloured rims. I wanted to buy the 24" red viz rims, but they didnt have them in stock and told me after I paid and are sending me a blue and a green one instead... Can't even get a set of matching rims... I even emailed them before I ordered asking if they had red, and after 5 days they don't respond so I just ordered anyways.

Its actaully fun to order... Its like winning the lottery if you get what you paid for. Tarty bikes is no fun cause you always know whats in the box, but trials uk is awesome! When I order a rim Ill get a box the size of an innertube and wonder DID I GET MY RIM??? Or would they just send me an inner tube because its a round shaped object instead.

Edited by sayshell

I think i might make a call into citizens advice bureau tomorrow and see where people stand with this and whether or not Trials-uk need to be reported and investigated.

Dan is a seriously playing too close to a line of misconduct and unreasonable practice.

Will keep peeps informed.