Non Trials. 24seven.

davey1991

• 2 months later...
Looks mint mate. I wouldnt get hollowbites, i know a couple of people who've had bad experiences with them.

I'm going to get them because i've had possotive experiences with them and i've only heard good things to be honest.

Thanks, i'm regretting the orange grips though, maybe a tad to far.

As long as you feel its the right choice, then it is :) I think the orange grips look okay but perhaps some try-all lock ons with orange ends or something would look better?

Probably gonna get some long necks or the blank ones again but in black, once these ones are dead, there really comfy there just a stupid colour.

Haa i remember having some orange lizard skin grips once that were really comfy but they never went with any of my bikes. Apart from my bright orange plant x jackflash. The grips went with that :P

Yer i thought they would match the orange bits and at first they did, but the faded and got worn so yer..

Like a f**king idiot i rode it without pads in the rear brake, it worked but forgot i didnt have pads and ended up riding into the side of a bus...

Other than that i'm loving it :D 2 brakes again :o And its wierd having the front brake on the right.