Free Chocolate!

Adam-Griffin

I like chocolate as much as the next person, especially if it's free. But read the T&Cs on these things...

The type of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and postal address, date of birth, gender, telephone and fax numbers, email address, lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys. We will also collect data on the offers that you redeem.

We may disclose personally identifiable information about you, your account and your mobile phone

Worth it?

I like chocolate as much as the next person, especially if it's free. But read the T&Cs on these things...

Worth it?

f**k :$

Why didn't i bother to read those ?

Sorry about that for any one thats already done it :$ Might aswell be closed then, unless any one (Other than me >_< ) Is silly enough to give out personal details for the sake of a chocolate bar :(

How silly of me :(

Worth it?

>_< too late (I didn't read it either)

but

They have to get something out of it thats how these things work,

its really hard to find something that is really free, they often want something out of you

They need your address etc to send it to you (maybe get a little spam but thats it really)

and as for lifestyle and other info i ain't giving anything true out so doesn't matter:closedeyes:

I think its worth it for chocolate :P