Jack Meek Mbuk Shoot

T.McMillan

Is this the very same jack meek from the land of oz, whom also featured in Trials is Dead video? its a while mbuk featured some decent trials coverage.

They had a feature on a pompy ride not that long ago if I'm not mistaken. Was also a good little 4 page spread, makes some good bus reading.

Tam

I dont know if you have seen Glasseyetrials dvd but there is a trailer somewhere with me doing it on to mike singletons old bike.

By the way to all that have wrote a comment. Was not expecting such a strong support. I hope to do more with MBUK in the future and Help the relation of trials into it with some good storys for shoots.

Lets just hope i pick up/find a sponsor to help me progress faster and reach my potential.

Tom thanks for posting that up again looks like alot of people have enjoyed seeing it.

I will do the same with the trialsmagazine shoot that is out in 2 days.

I dont know if you have seen Glasseyetrials dvd but there is a trailer somewhere with me doing it on to mike singletons old bike.

By the way to all that have wrote a comment. Was not expecting such a strong support. I hope to do more with MBUK in the future and Help the relation of trials into it with some good storys for shoots.

Lets just hope i pick up/find a sponsor to help me progress faster and reach my potential.

Tom thanks for posting that up again looks like alot of people have enjoyed seeing it.

I will do the same with the trialsmagazine shoot that is out in 2 days.

jack who wouldent sponsor a nutt job like youu

My copy of the Trial Magazine came today... another good article about you mate. And the centre page poster is Jack doing the 360 flip off the wall edge.. nutter!! :)

for added ambience here is one i took of jack at Hook Woods!! :)

DSC_4471.jpg

The Trial Magazine can be a bit harder to find than MBUK, have a look in independant newsagents and garages or try the website to contact them.. Trial Magazine

p.s. be a bit careful with reproducing magazine articles without permission, you may find it gets expensive!! I am in contact with John who owns Trial Mag and it wouldn't be looked on kindly if the article or images were to appear. Look at it their way, why try and sell a magazine if someone goes and copies it all online for free. It's not as though it doesn't cost him anything to produce and distribute the magazine!!.. in fact it costs a small fortune.

Edited by r2wtrials

Given the quality of MBUK I don't think many people here would buy it anyway! Trial magazine could be a different matter however! I also suspect it's on a somewhat smaller scale than MBUK and therefore their profit/loss margins are very delicate! If you want to see it guys, go buy the magazine, it can only be good for our sport if lots of copies get out when it features trials like this! It will encourage them to do more articles and help the sport grow!

Sorry about all the !s :-