Skate 2 Demo Is Out On Live :d

ZHI-sam

Skate 2 is epic its on eBay at the moment I might buy it, and who wants BMX they should make trials me and a few friends have been talking about how it should be made. I think we should all write to ea games asking if it could be made. If it does I call dibs on being a pro in the game even though I’m crap.

Skate 2 is epic its on eBay at the moment I might buy it, and who wants BMX they should make trials me and a few friends have been talking about how it should be made. I think we should all write to ea games asking if it could be made. If it does I call dibs on being a pro in the game even though I’m crap.

that would be briliant! im sure if you have a good enough idea they would look into it. and enough demand too

There's a tiny market for it though, seriously who would buy it, maybe 10-25% of the trials community. Wouldn't be worth it at all.

Yeh but its not just going to be us trials riders that buy it its going to be other people to. Not every one that plays skate are skaters there just playing the game for fun or because there sad acts and want achievements. Plus more people will understand the sport and will probs ride it. Also what if ea were to make a game called BIKE this could have trials, BMX, dirt jump and any other types of riding on that would sell and still people might get into a new sport.