T-uk

Rob Brodie

How long do you think till I get me bottom bracket from T-uk? I ordered them last friday.

Are they really that bad?

Have you not seen all the threads on T-F against T-UK!? There's been loads.

Many people have had problems with the service, even if they did recieve their order, it wouldn't be what they paid for.

Who knows, maybe Dan's taken it all into consideration and has sorted himself out!

You could be lucky!

Have you not seen all the threads on T-F against T-UK!? There's been loads.

Many people have had problems with the service, even if they did recieve their order, it wouldn't be what they paid for.

Who knows, maybe Dan's taken it all into consideration and has sorted himself out!

You could be lucky!

My first order from them was lucky then I guess, got within 3 days.

I think people should read this as i think this sums up the online shops and help you to pick which one you should use in the future!

Trials-uk standard prices but a bit slow on orders and can have wrong parts sent out.

Deltabikes never used these guys but from what i seen on theer site its up and coming but does not have many products

Tartybikes best service there is and dan's prices are no different to tarty's for all these people saying there saving money with him.If you do find something cheaper with dan just use tarty's picematch and get the better service aswell.

And you didnt really need to make this topic its f**king rimtape £5 worth not like its a frame etc

If people have a problem with what i said please correct me..

Tom

Edited by ToMhIlL131

I think people should read this as i think this sums up the online shops and help you to pick which one you should use in the future!

Trials-uk standard prices but a bit slow on orders and can have wrong parts sent out.

Deltabikes never used but from what i seen on theer site its a small shop not many products.

Tartybikes best service there is and dan's prices are no different to tarty's for all these people saying there saving money with him.If you do find something cheaper with dan just use tarty's picematch and get the better service aswell.

And you didnt really need to make this topic its f**king rimtape £5 worth not like its a frame etc

If people have a problem with what i said please correct me..

Tom

Massive understatement?

Edited by Ben John-Hynes

Rob even said he didn't make this topic as a slagging match. Dan has shown on many occasions that he is near on impossible to get hold of by phone and email, yet will always pop his head in these topics, so its an effective way of getting his attention and resolving the matter.

And even if it is "only £5", at the end of the day he is a customer, and should recieve the approppraite service. The service doesnt vary on how much money you spend, so he has as much right to make a complaint as someone spending £5000

Important Notice!

We apologize is people has been trying to contact us via phone, we have experienced technical difficulties and our hot line is currently not available, We are trying out hardest to resolve this issue and will be back to normal by Monday!

Please E-mail us on: Info@trials-uk.co.uk for any request and we will reply to you as soon as we can as usual.

Thank you for your patient,

Trials-UK Team

Edited by Ben John-Hynes

This pisses me off so much.

Dan has messed up so many orders, always uses the same excuse then sends out the right parts and says its all fine ?

Anywhere else and he'd have been shut down by now, you guys are being to soft on him. If you've got a complaint, phone TS and tell them about it, by the millionth "her never sent my parts" call they'll shut him down.