Christmas Eve !

Pashley26

As pointless as this topic may be.

It is now Christmas eve, and I feel the occasion should be marked !

Only 24 hours until father christmas comes :)

*To make a decent point to this topic, what are your plans for tonight ! Where you going, anywhere good ?

Edited by Pashley26

Every Christmas eve I go to a put that's near here with a few of my friends from school who I never really see any more. It's kind of a tradition for me and pretty much the only time I get to see those people so I'm looking forward to that :)

Other than that, my plans for tomorrow involve Christmas shopping. Shudder.

Last year I was out until 4 am, I got home and went to be to be woken up by mother banging on my door telling me to get out of bed at about 9am. I staggered downstairs, still pissed, and attempted to open presents. After a bit sick, present opening was a success.

We ventured to the granfolks where we always spend Christmas Day, more sick followed after the car journey and Christmas Dinner was placed on the table - I managed about 2-3 mouthfuls before feeling violently ill and running to the toilet to be sick again.

Lessons learnt;

1. Mix your drinks, it makes you blind drunk

2. Don't do it on Christmas Day

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a happy (and safe) one!!

Christmas Eve AGAIN!!!

Lol

Well I opened my main prezzie from the mrs,(Frame and forks), <_< I knew i should of waited.

Suppose got my mums prezzies to open but i,ve opened my main one from her too (berghaus coat its too cold to wait,lol), So I,m waiting here at this moment in time

For santa to come and give me loads of stocking fillers lol

And tomorrow i,ll probably over eat and over drink and get sick and wait till everyones back out riding lol

:D

Edited by Mtchell

well today, im gonna go to tesco, pick my self up a nice bit of steak for tommorow. then im gonna chill out and watch telly... tommorow will be, cook steak and watch more telly... got no presents and im on my tod for the next 3 days, so crimbo is gonna be a bit shit this year :(