Wats Better Echo Brakes Ur Magura Brakes

bigc

leave him to it ,im not the one that sounds like a 3 year old .

wEL DEY IZ WAK.

Shuda done a srch before u bauht it, its tht button on da top ryt. Nxt to mmbers n help.[/quot]

Edited by bigc

leave him to it ,im not the one that sounds like a 3 year old .

I've fixed the quotation for you. >_<

-

Maybe you should have done a search before posting this thread ? There are genuinely over 100 topics exactly the same as this one, and it's normally good "netiquette" to do a brief search on Google or the forum you are posting on before making the thread. Your use of the English language is nothing short of appalling and your grammatical errors make you seem like a bit of a Joey Deacon, so cut the "I*'m not the one that sounds like a three** year old" lark. Maybe you will get validated then ?

*There is a capital letter in I'm.

** Numerical units under 10 are usually referred to in alphabetical form as apposed to numerical digits.

HAHA, I'm such a fanny !

i have brought a echo brake and a couple of people are saying the leek very easly so wat do u think

One last thing before I retire, what the f**k have leeks got to do with brakes ?

33zb72c.jpg ?

Edited by Pashley26

I've fixed the quotation for you. >_<

-

Maybe you should have done a search before posting this thread ? There are genuinely over 100 topics exactly the same as this one, and it's normally good "netiquette" to do a brief search on Google or the forum you are posting on before making the thread. Your use of the English language is nothing short of appalling and your grammatical errors make you seem like a bit of a Joey Deacon, so cut the "I*'m not the one that sounds like a three** year old" lark. Maybe you will get validated then ?

*There is a capital letter in I'm.

** Numerical units under 10 are usually referred to in alphabetical form as apposed to numerical digits.

HAHA, I'm such a fanny !

One last thing before I retire, what the f**k have leeks got to do with brakes ?

33zb72c.jpg ?

HaHa. True.

lol'eth at that reply

Double lol !

People say "You only go into NMC to give people a hard time, if it annoys you that much just don't look." But I think, what the f**ks the point in having a text based forum if you can't understand a bloody word of it ? These peeps need learning, isn't it ?