El Cristoff

New or old style?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which style of BB7 do you prefer?

• New style (black)
    • Old style (grey)
    • No noticable difference

Heya guys.

I'm currently running both a new BB7 (the black one) and a old BB7 (the grey one) on my 24UK. I had the new one on the back and the old one on the front. I wasnt getting enough power from the rear, so i decided to swap them over to see if it would make any difference. And i must say that the difference is insane, it holds amazingly, the bite is insane and the lever feels asif it where a waterbled maggie. although the new style i have on the front lacks in bite and hold, and the lever feels skank.

So here is the question, have any of you had simular experiences? And most of all, which one do you prefer?

Thanks in advance,

Chris x

I've ran the old one for a while now and its been awsome powerful as you like and no hassel. a friend recently got the new one and hes had trouble with the pads sticking and the wheel side adjustment wheel fell off for no reason. another friend has brought the newer one with no problems and its been just as good as the old one.