Family Present

Boswell

I'm going to spend £50 now and by the way im a student so all them people judging me can piss off! :angry:

Oooh another fiver, is this like an auction.

No on a more serious note, no matter what the gift is big or small its always the thought that counts.

I'm sure I'd rather have something that costs less but is relevant to me more than something that costs more.

Just think what do they like? and what can you get with what you have got?

£5 and £10 gift vouchers?, yes it may seem cheap but if the gift your going to get them will cost that much, why not buy them a voucher which will help buy something they would rather have than a smaller gift?

Edited by Albino Slig

So that still doesn't give you the right to judge me.

Course it does... you can't make a thread on a forum saying, ah i wanna spend 40quid on 4 people, as its now the 19th of December and I havent got anything... shows you personality - lack of care for the people your buying for - your a tight f**k - you can't plan and organise... course I'm gonna judge you, you tool

Xmas is just emotional blackmail!! Buy a token present for those four and f**k the rest off!

Well my sister and her bf are going to China an Feb. so wanted to get them a few bits which would help them on their way. Need to get the gf nice stuff to keep her happy! and my parents buy me stuff, and i probably have more free cash than them so nice to get them something that they want.

I'm going to spend £50 now and by the way im a student so all them people judging me can piss off! :angry:

WOW uped it by a fiver woop woop not being funny man but heard of a job? im a student but still managed to spend £50 on mum, stepdad, sis and little bro as well as other close relivies and thats average each and good few hunderd on the gf alone.

It's not like you havn't got the money have you not just got a car and many driving lessons, and test attempts out the way so surely you have some kind of fund backing that, if that fund being a parnet shouldn't you show your appreciation for that by maybe going out your way a little bit aka shoping at least a few weeks befor hand and many having saved some money for it not everyone here is a billionair nether me or simpson are on a FANTASITC wage i mean he works in a super market and i work in a petrol station.... so i think its fair to brand you tight/stingy to be honest.

I'm a student and im spending about 80 quid on the missis, and 50 on my mum dad and sister each....

I'm sorry but why is it that we have to spend lots on each other at xmas? Ever wonder that perhaps you've been duped into thinking this is some sort of neccesity or even perhaps that the more you spend, the better you are? There seems to be some sort of implication that people are of a higher moral standard because they are willing to spend more money at xmas.

Please, explain to me why we should be spending certain £ quantities.

Edited by Ben Rowlands