Ciguena 24 Frames?

Damon W

hey damon!

street ( mafu26 on here )used to have one( before he killed his ankcle)

it rode well, think of a 24inch version of a bt cause thats what it is, its fine, if you want to see one in action find damnation ten made by judders and you can see waht the take.

street ( mafu26 on here )used to have one

It's mine now. :)

My bad, he goes by the name of Buce Lee these days ;)

Yes, I do.

Strength, I've had mine 6 months or so, and it's not showing signs of anything bad. The brake mounts are supposed to be made from cheese, but despite this, mine are fully intact. It isn't the easiest brake to set up though. Mine has a habit of

The armour gusset by the BB on the downtube has come in handy once or twice, its scratched there but not dented. Take that as you like though, I'm not a big rider, I'm quite new in fact. (I began in february, lol)

Ride like?

This bike is shorter than some mods. It is really rather short.

It's great for spinny stuff and manuals when coupled with a high rise stem and bars. I've got the onza t-raptor stem, that was the closest thing I could find to what I wanted, with some azonic world force bars, which are maybe 2" rise.

It now pulls up and manuals with ease rivalling that of my jump bike, although as a Dr. Jekyll with 24" wheels with the 26" dropouts, you can take that however you like. I digress.

It's wheelbase is adjustable, I forgot to put, thanks to horizontal dropouts. I have the wheel slammed though, or close to it. With brake set up, I think it's easiest to have the wheel in the middle.

Moving on, the BB height seems just like all the other 24"s out there. It's quick to back wheel, and easy to keep there.

Erm..

Anything else you'd like to know?