A2 Just About Done

r2wtrials

Finaly, after pissing about with all sorts of set-up, i think i am there... only thing i definitely will change is a new headset at some point.

My Adamant A2...

fullcomplete.jpg

Echo Hifi forks, Echo isis cranks, Echo rockring, Magura 33 with cnc adamant lever blade on rear, Hope mini front, Hope XC rear hub, Felt front hub, SunRhino front rim, Planet-X rear drilled, RB brake booster, Maxxis Highroller st rear, Maxxis Larson st front, white rim tape, trialtech 16/13 gears, Rolhloff tensioner, VP pedals, lock-on grips, System Ex stem, Blue Rock pads on rear, New Hope pads up front... as always thanks to TartyBikes for top service, and free stickers and neoprene :)

No then, how the hell do you ride these things!!!

VP/Onza/Echo/Tryall cage pedals. £15 for standard ones, or about £40 for ones with stronger cages. Take the inner cage out for extra grip and less weight.

Infact I have some Tryall cage pedals here with stronger cages you can have off me for a small fee if you want? Upto you mate.

Edited by JonMack