New Years Challenge/resolutions

anzo

To do list.......

Stop wasting money on parts i don't need....

Wake up at a sensible time instead of 2 in the afternoon and then just working...

Go out on my bike at least 4 times a week....

Get a girlfriend but not a control freak...

Actually ride and push my levels of riding...

In 2009 I am aiming to sort out my career / life / relationship.

Career

I want to move into engineering / energy (aberdeen is the oil and gas capitol of the UK), i have an interview tomorrow evening and i intend to start a mechanical engineering course this year.

Life

I need to be happier, i have been a drain on friends / family / girlfriend for a long time, I have to try and stop worrying about my finances and live within my current financial situation. I would be alot 'flusher' however I have purchased a flat and its a major investment, I need to see this as a good thing.

Relationship

Me and the ladyfriend have been through a very rough month. It is all my fault, no matter what spin I or anyone else has put on it, i have a lot to prove to her and i hope from now on and throughout 2009 we can build back the strong relationship we had.

I need to get out on my bike more, the last couple of months I have had winter blues / other things on my mind, i remember the days when I didnt worry about falling off / hurting myself, and thats what i want back. I have found that the more i have thought about falling off, the more i have fallen off.

Edited by ben_travis

A few more to add.

When the weather gets better, I want to go out for a run every now and again.

When I ride trials, I need to go for more stuff (I am usually capable of what I want to attempt, I just wuss out thinking I won't make it), I need to think "What is the worst that can happen", and need to let myself go and try more daring line (I've already down a down to up gap, which involves a wheel switch on a wall with about a 4 foot drop.).

Lets face it, not much can go wrong, I've just got to teach myself how to fall off my bike a bit.

I don't get much chance to ride, so I'm going to have the make the most of every opportunity and do things I've never done before.