Ozonys Cannibal 2009

Tribal Zone

Bleemin French ay. :turned:

TechnVOlogy

ZTechnology

I'm sure there's more Frenchisms from Koxx but I can't remember them.

It looks ok, I think the green could be better, it doesn't look right.

I don't really see the point in designing a built in tensioner for the frame. What's wrong with horizontal dropouts? I'm not sure if the extra hole at the dropout is another location for the axle to adjust the BB height, but it'd only adjust it by 1mm probably. Seems a bit pointless at the moment but I'll wait until I hear more about it.

Edited by totaltrials

"1084 - 377 - 35 - 72°

1085 - 378 - 40 - 71.5°

1086 - 380 - 45 - 71°"

surely that cant be right ?

what happens when you lift your bike up by the rear wheel ? the head angle gets steeper surely ?

so how does the geo with +45 have a slacker head angle than the +35 ?

Bruno Arnold tells us more about the Cannibal 2009 and his "revolution"... Its geometry is adjustable (three different geometries !), its system of chain tension is innovative and it weighs only ... 1.750 kg!

More info on Ozonys and in this article :

Ozonys Cannibal 2009

cannibal-arr-001-050dd-c722f.jpg

pro 2/king? :S

Mat

"1084 - 377 - 35 - 72°

1085 - 378 - 40 - 71.5°

1086 - 380 - 45 - 71°"

surely that cant be right ?

what happens when you lift your bike up by the rear wheel ? the head angle gets steeper surely ?

so how does the geo with +45 have a slacker head angle than the +35 ?

Because as you lift the back end up, the bb rise decreases and the head angle gets steeper, think about it (Y)

Because as you lift the back end up, the bb rise decreases and the head angle gets steeper, think about it (Y)

how can the bb rise get less as you lift the rear up ? Im struggling.

surely with the hub in the bottom hole you are going to get more bb rise than in the top hole ? and it follows that you get a steeper head angle too ?

well try lifting your back wheel off the ground but keep your front wheel down, the axle ends up higher than the bb.. ie negative bb rise.

So when its in the bottom hole, the back end is high, therefore the head angle is steep and the bb is low, the opposite applies to it being in the top hole.

this clear it up?

Edited by walker

As the rear of the frame goes up, there's less difference between the height of the hub axle and the bb axle (poorly explained, but i kinda get it)

The angle the chainstay's at gets less steep as it's moved, so the difference gets smaller and the head angle increases.

EDIT: Yeah, i think Walker explained it better :$

Edited by Skoze

Keeping the wheel itself in place and raising the frame can only lead to more BB rise

Yeah, now you mention it, i'm wrong, all your doing is pivoting the whole frame and fork on the front axle, so the bb will go up if its put in a lower hole position at the dropout :$

hmmm

Edited by walker