Deng Maggie

old_man_dan

They're around the price of a fully "pimped" magura (upgraded clamps, lever, tpa, pads etc etc), if you think of it that way, and fully cnc'd! The slaves are a lower profile too, so you get more clearance.

Mine gave me no problems, but some of the older ones leaked a bit, and became sieves if they were bled with water.

The new ones are far better apparently! And if it does leak (and you haven't put water in it) then they're covered by a full warranty, so you can easily get your money back (Y)

I got one of the older versions. It worked really well for the first couple of months. Taking some tough testing on gaps and things..I thought it was working perfectly, but then the first problem came, the tpa got stuck, dont know if it was just me that its happened to but got a new tpa and everything worked fine and dandy again. Still running perfectly, then noticed one day little amount of oil had leaked..don't know where from but a week or two down the line this problem became worse and the brake didn't seem to perform as well as it used to and overall the brake had detiriated into a death trap. I tried a re-bleed with 'Royal Blood' but still the leaking persisted. I ended up getting a new brake. But this was when the *Dengura* was first bought out onto the market. Iv'e heard that the new ones are far much better.

Hope this has helped

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
I bought a echo brake from ZHI ( chris) I think it's ZHI on the fourm for him... and mine came bled with water bran new £80 no warrenty though, it's worth the brake, it works mint and I havn't had any problems with it yet and i've had it over a year now

Are you sure about that ? I wouldn't have though they'd come straight from the factory with a water bleed ?