Beyond Ridiculous Driving Fine.

Ollie Histon

Well this is it... If your speeding you know your being naughty you are on the look out what’s in front what is behind

That's true, but if something unexpected happens, your chances of stopping in time are really slim. I'm not the one to talk since I speed quite a lot, but never when there's traffic or on the streets where there's even a slim chance of somebody walking onto the road.

I heard something that I find hard to believe but this is how it goes:

There are two cars, one doing 60km/h and the other doing 50km/h, both start braking as hard as possible at the same time. By the time the car doing 50km/h has stopped, the car which was going 60km/h is doing 40km/h. The message behind this is that 10km/h can save someone's life, if you hit a pedestrian at 40km/h, you could kill him. This is not directed at you but generally at all of us. Makes one think twice before driving fast.

There are two cars, one doing 60km/h and the other doing 50km/h, both start braking as hard as possible at the same time. By the time the car doing 50km/h has stopped, the car which was going 60km/h is doing 40km/h. The message behind this is that 10km/h can save someone's life, if you hit a pedestrian at 40km/h, you could kill him. This is not directed at you but generally at all of us. Makes one think twice before driving fast.

I find that hard to believe but it probably is true.

I remember the fact that was on the tv ads a while ago, If you hit someone at 30, they have an 80% of surviving, if you hit someone at 40, they have an 80% chance of dieing.

I've always been a strong believer in safe driving, even more so after i met my GF. Can't stand people using mobiles, not indicating and speeding.

Although i don't drive I've always said i'll never speed and never arse about on the roads, but taking a sip of coke is ok to me even by my standards.