Ryan Bradshaw On His New Bikes

Joe@Onza

Very Very Sexy white Magura Louise '09 with carbon levers. Standard on the Pro Series full builds.

Popped a close up of the brake.

which one does he prefer then

Well he was in love with Ice but then we did this photo shoot and he has fallen in love with the Limey 20". Which is odd really because he used to hate short frames. He said he will come on here tomorrow and give a full report. He was banging on about the Ice being a back wheel demon and the Limey being amazing for constant 2 wheel rock action. Oh and the Ice being a bunnyhop machine too.

You will have to let him say it to be true but he did say the Limey 20" was the best bike he had ever ridden, But then again he only rode it for an hour or so.

Popped a close up of the brake.

Well he was in love with Ice but then we did this photo shoot and he has fallen in love with the Limey 20". Which is odd really because he used to hate short frames. He said he will come on here tomorrow and give a full report. He was banging on about the Ice being a back wheel demon and the Limey being amazing for constant 2 wheel rock action. Oh and the Ice being a bunnyhop machine too.

You will have to let him say it to be true but he did say the Limey 20" was the best bike he had ever ridden, But then again he only rode it for an hour or so.

Nice one Joe

Edited by Ben H!

Hate to sound like a dick, but to promote you new Onza frames you posted a picture of 1 drop? and some other awfully composed pictures

Yeah, I've seen a lot worse though. ha ha. I know where your coming from but we only had the frames like 24 hours and wanted to get some shots on here ASAP. Ryan is going out again on Sunday but is wary of doing massive stuff on them as they are the only 2 in the country. Iv'e got to take them round shops and don't really want any dinks on them. There you have it, an honest answer.

Ive been riding the ice proto for a while now and really like it, everyone who has had a ride on it says its the biz to. As Joe said its really nice on the back wheel and goes up to front wheel really well because its quite long. both frames come with the 350mm rear end which pesonally I prefur. It makes the back end flick through abit quicker, great for gaps and bunny hops!!

The limey frame took me by surprise really as its a short frame ( I dont get on with short frames!! ) but this is quite possibly the best bike Ive ridden!! and before you all say it, Im not getting told to say it. Ill always give a honest oppinion of the stuff I ride ( ask Joe lol ) It rides reall well on two wheels, moves easy and feels really responsive. Partly because how ballanced the bike is and the weights good too.

Ill add some more when Ive ridden it a little more (without scratching it :giggle: sorry Joe )lol.probably be on the Notts ride this Sunday If anyone wants to have a sneeky peak.

Ryan

some crap

Have you snaped one yet? No untill you have you can't comment saying how it will snap could be the strongest frame known to man for all you no, Im not saying they are but it's hard to make judgment on somthing that your yet to ride/see snap.

I think there very nice and would happly ride one I have had two onza's and have loved them both personaly im beggining to like onza more and more.

Thats a pretty bold statement as they only made started bikes before hand just because its not a deng or koxx part it don't mean its going to be "crap" I started out on a t-pro and i have nothing but good to say about it. It rode better than a few deng bikes iv had I recently swap my onza proto frame witch was also ammazing i just wanted a stock bike again. To say its going to snap just because of the badge on it i dont think is right especaly as there a hole new range and you personaly havnt ever seen one snap, crack or dent....

I've had 5 onza's and the were all wank. 3 T-Pro frames, cracked one and threaded the BB threads within 2 days of replacement on the other 2 (Supercycles fitted the BB both times). 2 T-Mag frames, cracked one, and when I got the replacement, the headset hadn't been reamed, the BB and bashplate threads hadn't been cut. 3 sets of muscle mans because the square kept rounding. Striped the sprocket threads on a rear fixed hub. Hub bearings always coming loose... and loads of other stuff :(

I've had 1 dend and not had a single problem with it. and I've gave it alot more of a bashing than the onza's.

As for the new range and I havn't seen one snap/dent/crack yet. It will only be a matter of time :)