Ptc Rafal 2008

Rafal

ANIMAL why do you not compete at the uci against hermance n that, u look on the same league easy

:lol: u made my day

that what you see on the vid is the final of many of tries. Hermance machine could do EVERYTHING from that video in first try :)

ps. i forgot to mension i cant ride rocks, weight 100kg and tired really quick on sections. I prefer independent no stressful competitions.

Thanks for comments guys, really appreciated

That sport is expensive too. I barely make money for new parts if something's broke. Cant imagine flying in europe. It would be good to have sponsor hehe

Edited by Rafal

awesome your riding is massive

the edit was annoying though because you take off as soon as the clip starts, some stuff like that real high boon at the start and the bunnyhop gap I had to go back and watch them again because they just came out of nowhere although i probably would have watched them twice anyway :blink:

My god how long did it take you edit this video with all those sidehops, taps, hooks, and bunnyhops :S ? The Sweetest moves were at running times 01:02 (sidehop to manual) and 02:45 (nose wheelie over the mini fun box). You should use your videos to help promote self-exposure and sponsorship deals through sports brand names in the same way that Parkour/Freerunners promote brand names like addias, and nike. That extra income can help your maintance costs to keep you riding and hopefully lead to other things like comp riding.