Trials-uk

Bearded Midget

Hi Reece,

I am not to sure if you remember or not, but the last time when we last spoke I mentioned to you that I will contact you as soon as your replacement frame arrives, it was due last week, but there has been a delay within the logistics, as we are still currently waiting for it to arrive with us. Your frame is here with us, and all parts are taken out and ready to go into your new frame, as this is what you requested.

Please give me a call if you need to know more information.

i cant recall you saying you would get back to me once the frame arrives, but at least this is cleared up now!

im relieved to hear this! but no replies to emails for over 2 weeks is very poor service.

but now i know whats going on, i spose il have to cheer up...

Hi Reece,

I am not to sure if you remember or not, but the last time when we last spoke I mentioned to you that I will contact you as soon as your replacement frame arrives, it was due last week, but there has been a delay within the logistics, as we are still currently waiting for it to arrive with us. Your frame is here with us, and all parts are taken out and ready to go into your new frame, as this is what you requested.

Please give me a call if you need to know more information.

I was right :)

Honestly, Business 101 Keep the customer informed.

Why the f**k should he have to ring YOU to find out why his frames late ? You should be phoning him up as soon as you find out why it's been delayed to let him know why he can't go riding, whilst apologizing profusely.

There is a minute minority of people that seem to have not been messed about by trials-uk, and you seem to be lucky enough to be one of them.

Seriously who hasn't had a problem with trials-uk?

Nick,

I am not to sure why you have suddenly changed to be so bitter, I have offered you abit of discounts as a favor as you have a new sponsor and no longer ride for me, I am intitle to know offer any discount to you from this, but I try to help you as much as I can. When you came down I gave you prices in estimate and clearly stated I will double check and confirm when I create the invoice, If you was not happy with the prices, why did you not mention to me as we could solved this on the dot.

-------------

We have a very good customer database and I try to keep everyone happy to my best result, as Christmas is coming we our flooded with orders and as most of you know, I am the only one running the whole business till next year. I will admit that I sometime am unable to post out orders the same working day, however the order will be shipped first thing next following day.

As this sport is getting more publicity and rapidly expanding more and more new riders are coming abroad which means it alot busy these days compared to 3-4 years ago, This is why we have invested in new premises and a showroom facility to speed up the whole system, but changes like these take times. I understand in the customer point of view that you feel aggravated with our service but I am ensure you that this will not be repeated as we are almost 100% settled into our new premises:)

New year we will have member of staff in the showroom, and warehouse department and this mean that we will run more efficient then ever before! We will be getting new brands and our stock levels will also be higher then ever before now we have the space!

Please let me know if there is any other problems and I will be more then happy to take the time and listen and learn from your experience.

Thank you,

Dan@Trials-UK

Honestly, Business 101 Keep the customer informed.

Why the f**k should he have to ring YOU to find out why his frames late ? You should be phoning him up as soon as you find out why it's been delayed to let him know why he can't go riding, whilst apologizing profusely.

hi Jarod,

I have e-mailed Reece explaining this also.

Dan

I saw the frame myself, it wasn't abused. It had 1 or 2 dents, not overly scratched. Yeah it had been drilled, but that was by Simpson after the frame had already bent.

The frame was also cracked which should be covered by warranty anyway..

Edit: Was on about Jack's KO..

Regarding about Simp's frame, It was deliberately abused with tools, and have been drilled, and with any manufacture or distributor you will never get a replacement with this treatment. It was described to us on the phone as you just described above, but this was a complete opposite.

However out of generosity we replaced the frame for him.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan, up until now I was riding for you. I've been riding for MAD since June and was still doing my bit for you with advertising and the like, if you assumed that me riding for MAD was us finished then you should have said.

As for the price difference, you knew I wasn't happy with the fact that you mis-quoted me on the prices of those products.

If peop;e put the effort in to make there complaints to you, there is no way in hell you're gonna take the time to sort them out, as you clearly don't have the time to make sure customers orders are sent out on time.

We have a very good customer database and I try to keep everyone happy to my best result, as Christmas is coming we our flooded with orders and as most of you know, I am the only one running the whole business till next year.

Who is we, if its only you?

Nathan your way off the mark, I've sent two frames back to him before that were cracked, 1 black mumba stock and 1 echo control 2004. Both times Dan took pictures and sent them to the companies, they would then give their response as to whether it was under warranty or not. Dan is really not gonna spend the money to send 1 frame to china or where ever regarding warranty, he's too tight with his money.

Do you come to this statement because I cant offer you a full 60% discount on parts? or did you just make this up?

With most brands our margins are very tight, and with us being very competitive with prices, we do out absolute best to keep the prices as low as possible for our customer, as well as not making a lost!

With warranty frames, we do not have to send back the physical item back to its manufacture unless its based in the UK EG If a Onza item has a defect we will have to send it back to its UK importer which is Moore Large. But with most suppliers being over sea's we claim Warranty with photographic evidence and via E-mail most the time.

Thanks.

I'd just like to say I've not had any problems with T-UK, though have only had 2 orders from them. Both were correct and arrived next day.

I do, however, have friends who were owed money (about £50) for months on end before anything was sorted.

Do you come to this statement because I cant offer you a full 60% discount on parts? or did you just make this up?

With most brands our margins are very tight, and with us being very competitive with prices, we do out absolute best to keep the prices as low as possible for our customer, as well as not making a lost!

With warranty frames, we do not have to send back the physical item back to its manufacture unless its based in the UK EG If a Onza item has a defect we will have to send it back to its UK importer which is Moore Large. But with most suppliers being over sea's we claim Warranty with photographic evidence and via E-mail most the time.

Thanks.

When the hell did you ever give me that. My cointract with you was layed out that I as a rider for trials-uk would get 35% discount, which was great until I made my first order and you decided that I couldn't get 35% on this that and the other.

Dan you really are full of it.

Bearded Midget has no recolection of your statement that you were gonna give him a new frame and that you would call him when it came into the country.

Dan, up until now I was riding for you. I've been riding for MAD since June and was still doing my bit for you with advertising and the like, if you assumed that me riding for MAD was us finished then you should have said.

As for the price difference, you knew I wasn't happy with the fact that you mis-quoted me on the prices of those products.

If peop;e put the effort in to make there complaints to you, there is no way in hell you're gonna take the time to sort them out, as you clearly don't have the time to make sure customers orders are sent out on time.

Nick, I showed you invoice and you said it was ok and confirmed. You never mentioned anything about you being unhappy with particular prices. This is with us, I will call you tomorrow and sort this out.

I will listen to what everyone have to say and I will correct it on our side from there experience. With orders coming in "Before" the cut-off time I will get out the same day, but with orders coming in slightly over the time, I will still do my best, but its not guaranteed this is why we have a cut-off time to let customers know the latest ordering time, but most the time any orders being 30mins later I usually get them out:)

As a team rider, you have previously worn/ used other companies merchandise which to me is not acceptable. however I still helped you out through the years with discounts. If you still remember you still have a order from 1-2 years ago which is still being payed off via Direct Debit with a third party company, usually with companys they demand a full payment before letting the parts go, unless they have in-house finance facility. However I offered you this as a favor.

When the hell did you ever give me that. My cointract with you was layed out that I as a rider for trials-uk would get 35% discount, which was great until I made my first order and you decided that I couldn't get 35% on this that and the other.

Dan you really are full of it.

Bearded Midget has no recolection of your statement that you were gonna give him a new frame and that you would call him when it came into the country.

Nick I said that, because I dont know where you came up with a statement which you have not justified.

Nick we will resolve this tomorrow.

Edited by Dan@Trials-uk

I'd just like to say I've not had any problems with T-UK, though have only had 2 orders from them. Both were correct and arrived next day.

i'm not taking sides or owt...but as above- i've ordered a couple of things seperately and both arrived next day just fine...

he can do it when he wants to:p

and..Dan isn't a monster people..in person i thought he was pretty alright.

adam