Ross Mcarthur

Ross McArthur

That was actually pretty sweet. Good job getting some rolling camera action on the go, we need more of that in trials vids. What was the song? I remember it being over a section in cassette, but never found out who did it.

wu-tang clan- shame on a n**ga

and that was class, loved the variation

I'm really jealous of your riding places, you've just got random blocks :blink: Why are they there (apart form trials)

Great riding, jealous of that too

They are meant to be "art". They are round the back of Caledonian University. Pretty sweet little spot. get quite boring after a while though. I prefer the rock section at the end of the Vid. (Y)

I always thought you'd be rubbish...

I was wrong :(

Enjoyed that, you're pretty damn good..

LOL why? What made you think that? Thanks though.

That was actually pretty sweet. Good job getting some rolling camera action on the go, we need more of that in trials vids. What was the song? I remember it being over a section in cassette, but never found out who did it.

Paul Fox helped me do the rolling shot. There was a pretty long manaul at the beggining of that shot through an under pass, but I was bitch cranking like f**k and it looked shit so it ended up on the cutting room floor. The song was off the "knocked Up" sound track. B)

you did really well on the zhi bike.

Its done me nicely so far Chris, thanks.

Jump off something high and you'll crack the genre ;)

Dont exactly get what you mean by that??

Suhweeeet.

However rather Mac'esque in some parts.

Enjoyed it though.

:)

Listen you, I dont do the Mac', the Mac' Does the Mc' :giggle:

Yea, I bet you can tell when Danny was filming for me eh. lol

Thanks for the comments. I can tell folk respect the riding but dont rate the quality of the video. Its my N95 after all. he he

Nice one! good vid from a phone , my body is killing me from last night lol the joys of getting old

You would be a wee Caiso if you had started young! No excuse though!!

Some very good riding, good riding places aswell.

I do feel quite lucky having good places to ride, there is always scope for improvement too.

Ross McArthur is cool

Ha ha. Come on man, your English is good enough to produce a better post than that!!