My Onza T-pro

Hayden Onza

• 1 month later...

Right, hayden-Onza is my brother.

He created this topic then tryed to download the pics from the camera to here but it didnt work hence why no pictures.

Tommorow i will upload pictures of his new bike when ive finished building it.

So to everybody who found this topic a joke and took their time to right a comment about it, why didnt you use your time to ask why there wasent any pictures nicely? Most of you wont know how to do that becuase half this forum is full of absolute c**ts!

He created this topic then tryed to download the pics from the camera to here but it didnt work hence why no pictures.

So to everybody who found this topic a joke and took their time to right a comment about it, why didnt you use your time to ask why there wasent any pictures nicely? Most of you wont know how to do that becuase half this forum is full of absolute c**ts!

YEAH!!! WHERE ARE THE PICS!? :S FAIL! making a topic 2 months ago and still no pictures!

and jumping on the 'I love TGS' Bandwagon! Nice Avatar!

Someone just close this. and add the photos of his nice Onza into the 'bike pics' thread.

Edited by Sidehop Stuart

Tom Barlys old frame?