Newbie Progress - Ro

nexRomania

I'd say learn to ride than make a video. Not that you can't ride, I'm not saying that. All I'm saying that is your level isn't high enough to be interesting to watch. You can film yourself it's ok, cause you can see what you are doing wrong. But it ain't worth putting here, in my opinion. No offense really. I'm not a really good rider so i don't make videos. I hope i made my point. :unsure:

I'd say learn to ride than make a video. Not that you can't ride, I'm not saying that. All I'm saying that is your level isn't high enough to be interesting to watch. You can film yourself it's ok, cause you can see what you are doing wrong. But it ain't worth putting here, in my opinion. No offense really. I'm not a really good rider so i don't make videos. I hope i made my point. :unsure:

Your a dick MiuSliS! Anybody can post videos at any level riding.

I throught it was fine i dont really mind about what level the rider is at as long it does not have just sidehops and you had a few lines in there (Y)

Tom Hill

Why you judge me so fast? I didn't say that he isn't or anyone for that matter isn't sopposed to add his vids. Do it if you want, i can't prohibit to do that. All I'm saying that you need to be a certain level rider to make a good, interesting video. Plus for trying though.

Think over your words first, only then write.

Edited by MiuSliS

first of all , i did not sayd i am a pro rider or something like this , look at the title it says newbie ,i had a stock before , i am on mod by 6 days so... i still don't know the bike too well , second.. i think everybody watch what they want , if you see title newbie don't enter(MiuSliS) , thank you ToMhIlL131 :)

The video was a good watch (Y) I don't know why you would put your riding down, your not really a newbie! Riding was good enough, I was impressed by your sidehops from two wheels! They have a really nice style :)

I disagree with MiuSliS but I don't think he meant what he said in an offensive way, he could have worded it differently but perhaps his english restricted him in putting it any better!

Keep up the improvement and get another one out soon so we can see how your improving ;)

im not sure if you actually watched this video or not. but he's more than capable of riding. quite positive this level of riding is better than most riders on the forum so it's definitely not newbie.

and wtf has the level of riding not interesting enough to watch even mean? it's all in the style and the rider themselves and how well the video is put together that creates a level of interest, good example - curb competition, are you trying to say everyone that enters that is shit cos all they're doing is riding on curbs? you got to be careful on what you're commenting.

everything is worth putting on here as long as you think it's worth showing to others what you're up to.

hope i've made my point

steve

p.s. you're a f**king dickhead.

You should always handle a little bit of criticism. Not just ending up swearing at me how much of d**k or what ever I am. I never said that he can't ride and i never said that he suks. Life isn't always sweet you know. Just forget it... I ain't here to fight.

This is called hypocriticism

:) thanks guys , i apriciate your opinion :) , i still think i am a newbie because i ride trials by 1 year and 2 month's .. i will try to finish my big movie as soon as possible and i will show you , thx again :) i repeat (nex = me = newbie) don't fight for that it just don't worth it :))

Why you judge me so fast? I didn't say that he isn't or anyone for that matter isn't sopposed to add his vids. Do it if you want, i can't prohibit to do that. All I'm saying that you need to be a certain level rider to make a good, interesting video. Plus for trying though.

how can you say that? he is a genuinley good rider, go away and think about what youve said :P