Something New....

nathie wafie

Hey well its here...Yaabaa 1499!!! big thanks to tarty for getting it sorted asap! hope you all like, had a quick 5min go at work this morning, rides so nice, v v diff to my current Gu tp 07 set up, comments welcome :) think 1 of 2 in the uk atm :)

nath

post-16486-1226405433_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1226405442_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1226405453_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1226405477_thumb.jpg

post-16486-1226405486_thumb.jpg

Edited by nathie wafie

Christ man, didn't realise you were getting the full build!

Looks AWESOME!

any changes to the standard spec? looks very trick just as it is!

Yeah full build!!! its light as fook compared to the deng build GU lol

its complete standard atm prob get some trialtech risers within next wk or too and some foam grips but tht it :)

have a proper ride this weekend!!

nath

Arrggh nooo. I want one of those, but I'm not sure how it would ride and if it would suit me. Does the reach feel short because of the head angle? Send it to me so i can try it out, then i'll umm... send it back :) .

EDIT: any chance of some better quality/ more pics. And is the rear end stiff with that built in booster thingy. :)

Edited by max-t

Hey well its here...Yaabaa 1499!!! big thanks to tarty for getting it sorted asap! hope you all like, had a quick 5min go at work this morning, rides so nice, v v diff to my current Gu tp 07 set up, comments welcome :) think 1 of 2 in the uk atm :)
Yeah full build!!! its light as fook compared to the deng build GU lol

its complete standard atm prob get some trialtech risers within next wk or too and some foam grips but tht it :)

have a proper ride this weekend!!

haha bit nice aint she!!!! :giggle:

EDIT: i wont if i can find my zoo pads at home.... :D

thanks mate, as far as i knw its standard, what came with it today anyway :)

hasnt beded in yet, but already has a good feel to it :)

cheers geeza, yeah shud def b if weather gd! might actually do some decnt riding this time, had a shocking day in soton the other wk :$
it rides beautiful, mch ncer than my gu! if ur looking for a new bike...get this! il get sme better pics up tomorrow

n yes myslf n mr anscombe run our brakes 'special'lol

Stop spending money on a bike and spend it on a buzzing education.

Nice! Why have you got your brakes the wrong way round?

thanks mate :D injury to my left hand a couple years ago, so had to swap brakes round and learn again basically lol, just not enough strength in my lefthand forefinger :(

Edited by nathie wafie

Arrggh nooo. I want one of those, but I'm not sure how it would ride and if it would suit me. Does the reach feel short because of the head angle? Send it to me so i can try it out, then i'll umm... send it back :) .

EDIT: any chance of some better quality/ more pics. And is the rear end stiff with that built in booster thingy. :)

max just thought id give u a quick run down as had a proper ride on it sunday. The bike came with a try-all 2bolt booster, which i took off, the frame does have abit of flex, but the brake works much better with-out it on. I changed the bars to some Azonic white strip bars, just as wide but risers and have a much better feel, id def recomend some risers over punch flats, the reach feels spot on now, its very light, flicky and easy to gap to front and wheel swap, even had some hooks on it. All in all, extremely impressed!! hope this helps :)

and jake, yeah still got the GU, keeping it atm so my cuz can learn abit of trials, but end up selling soon :)

nath

Edited by nathie wafie