Play.com And Large Package Delivery

Joel

I have ordered Guitar Hero World Tour of play and play has given me a code in order to track my item. For example, "Aaaa0000111111". When clicked it directs me to Royal Mail's website so I can track my item. When I copy the code into the "track my item" box on the website, it says the code is wrong. I am pretty sure some of you have delt with this service and wondering if you managed to track your item? I know I should of phoned Play but I thought they were going to have it sent yesterday as it was posted wednesday and I want to know if it is being sent tomorrow as I have college in the morning.

whenever i try tracking a royal fail item it usually comes up with this parcel progress can not be checked till delivery, which is a bit of a pointless service

usually tracking only works on special delivery items

but for you ring them up tomorrow and ask them to double check the order details and the tracking number, play are usually quite helpfull on the phone aswell

Sorry I didn't make it clear enough. I preordered guitar hero full band kit. I know it doesn't come out till next friday but surely play wouldn't give me a tracking number if they haven't got it in yet. Play normally send the goods as soon as they get it, happened for me with MGS4. But my main question is that the code doesn't work, the actual code doesn't fit to the website's requirements. The website asks for "AA012345678GB" whereas I got "AAAA0123456789". Tried many combonations but still not working. Any Ideas?

EDIT: Tesco are selling the full band kit now so I am guessing everywhere has got them early.

Edited by Joel